Beat Up the Toa

This is like Steal the Mask... but without the mask. Brilliant!

I slice your stomach with a knife so that your innards spill out, then proceed to wrapping them around your neck to strangle you to death (as if bleeding or lacking your internal organs wouldn't have done that to you anyway.)

I gut him... I mean, I got him.

After a climactic off screen cordak blaster shoot-out I arrest you for the brutal murder of me. The Turaga give's you the death penalty. Then I visit my grave.

"I got him me, he wont be killing any more innocents".

Cue me pouring a last drink on my grave, end credits.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I hire Michael Bay to take you guys out. Rather than use tons of explosions and massive robots that are disguised as everyday vehicles, he summons the 2014 incarnation of the Ninja Turtles to finish you all off. He got y'all. After that, I blow out his brains with a pistol. I got him.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I got the mask of life to fix things up. I also put on a kanohi Miru and make you levitate above a cliff, then I deactivate the mask and watch you fall to your doom. I got you, now let's get back to work.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

You go to work at McDumes. While working, your coworkers hold a food fight and you get chili sauce thrown into your eyes and you stumble blindly until you dip your hand in the deep fryer. Your coworkers got you.

I challenge you to a basketball duel where the winner gets the mask from "Steal the Mask 3". I win by throwing the basketball at my own hoop, rebounding it off the backboard into your own hoop. The basketball god is pleased and he teleports you to the underworld for not giving him something valuable. I got you and the mask of life.

I punch in your direction, sending a powerful wind that knocks you into a gang leader. The gang members attack you in revenge and I send another gale-force to throw the gangsters at the wall and they are all knocked out. They got you. I got them and +5 strength points, a key to their HQ and some chicken wings.

I invite you all to a Halloween party at a mansion. There are tons of kanohi carved in Jack-O-Lanterns and the toa mata are the VIPs here. Once everyone arrives, I trigger the pumpkins to explode, destroying the mansion and burying everyone in rubble.

I got everyone!

I decide to report you all to Black Six. He swings the ban hammer of BZPower and crushes everyone. He got you all. Later, I hack BZPower to make myself the head of BZPower and demote him while banning his account. I got him.

I send a T-800 back in time to eliminate the creation of Znap. It got the people who worked on it. Next, I floop the pig and it eats your corn supplies, leaving you to starve to death. It got you all. Then I kill it and eat it for dinner. I got it.

I got a spare mask here. I use the kanohi Kakama to get a running start before I jump kick you and shatter your jawbone. After that, I loot your body and take the mask of life, $200 and some chicken.I got you and your stuff.