Beat Up the Toa

I don't think so. I insert my hand through your skull slowly and I magic your brain away.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Sure, you survive the blast, but you die from radiation poisoning.

Got 'imself.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Thankfully, I am immune to nuclear energy beams and radiation. I then proceed to thanking you for being helpful and pointing out Smoke Monster's radiation poisoning (only by pointing things out here do they actually happen), and invite you to go see a movie tomorrow. However, when the time comes, you realise that the theater that was supposed to show the movie I mentioned has been closed down. In fact, it's been closed for years now. I had fooled you into showing up at a closed theater. Muhahaha.

I got him... Wait, what do you mean that doesn't count? Beat him up? I don't want to actually hurt him, he seems like a chill guy. Uggh, alright, fine. I walk out of the closed theater and boop you on the nose. There. How's that? Seriously? I have to actually physically harm him? Alright, uh... I take out a needle and prick your arm. That's... harmful. I guess?

I... got him?

I splatter my pricked arm's blood on you and you recoil in disgust.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I take your bone saw, smash it over my knee, and crush your drill under my foot. I then firmly lodge said foot into you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Thank you for stopping my car, Smokey! I thought I was for sure a goner!

(Incorrect form of break, you see).

Got 'eeeeeem!

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

I star-destroy your Star Destroyer with my Solar Cannon.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Solar Cannon, while exploding, also sends out a massive concentration of Gamma radiation, which collides into you. The complications haunt you as you slowly die. Was it worth it?

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use a mirror to appear behind you and slit your throat.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

What folly! I simply used the mirror as a means of reflection! The more pieces you make, the more I can move around! A thousand Inarys burst our of the mirrors and obliterate that weak jalopy you call a skeleton!

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I see. So I restore my skeleton to what it was and wait for you to return to your mirror shards. I then use a flamethrower I happen to have on me on the shards, melting them and thus trapping you inside them.

I got him. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yet another folly! You've gotta pay attention to light more often, Smokey! I beam off the shards and into the glint of your smug face's sunglasses! After I remove myself from your glasses and out of the mirror permanently, I skull-crush you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I fire my Handheld Portal Device/Gun twice, the first time at your torso and the second time on the ground right in front of you. A pair of portals is formed and (if my understanding of portal mechanics are correct) your internal organs fly across the two portals non-stop.

Got her!

Edited by Tahtorak ate my house!

Your left brain contains nothing right, while your right brain contains nothing left.

I angle my body towards you and my internal organs land on you. Disgusted, you shrivel up like one who truly has no guts.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I punch a hole in your chest. It's simple, but even more effective.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

My sudden removal from existence wipes your memory clean, reaching back a few days.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Thankfully someone recorded everything I went through over the last few days, which helps me get my memory back. This helps me remember that you are still out of existence, which technically means...

I still got him. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png