Beat Up the Toa

I fire a thousand flaming arrows into you.

Got 'em!

I use my gravity powers to make you float into space where you remain in orbit causing various people on the internet to ponder your fate for years to come. 

Did you plan this too, JagJag?! Tell me!

Edited by Josuke Higashikata 4

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I make you stare at a light bulb, which explodes in your face, sending glass shards into your eyes and burning your skin.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I shoot you through the heart. This time I'm to blame.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I waterbend Smokey's blood, which is pouring from his spleen stabbing, into your eyes, blinding you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I throw you into a marsh in a jungle filled with angry giant turtles.

Got 'em.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I steamroll your bulldozer with a steamroller.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I push you into the lava and supercool it, trapping you in a cage of rock.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are fired from your job as a technician for falsely labeling a proper-working machine (albeit sentient), and you are left destitute. I pass you on the street and hand you money from a useless currency.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...