Beat Up the Toa

But the metal cools around me and it becomes my armor. I slam its gauntlet into your shins.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Like a Toa of Ice, I send a large icicle through your skull.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Like a Toa of Plantlife, I rip you limb from limb with vines.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Like a Toa of Psionics, I make you go insane from several mental barrages.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Like a Toa of Lightning, I shock you to your soul.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Like a Toa of Light I blind all of you cat-swatting sissies, and like a Toa of Psionics I blast your minds with visions of happy places, whilst like those Toa of Iron, Earth, Stone, and Gravity I lock you all away in cages of Earth, Iron and Stone, held down by stong gravitation. Then whilst doing this, like a Rahkshi of Chain Lightning I have it rain down bolts of Lighting around each and every one of your cages.

I got 'em all

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I turn into my alter ego Robin Banks and I jack your money.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I catch you instead and live my life free of phone games.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I give you the gift of flight... of stair. Down ya go!

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make your elevator drop you to your death.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

ZA WARUDO! I run up the elevator shaft as time stops. I then launch you into a wall at high speeds with a powerful kick.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I reawaken as the Avatar and utterly destroy you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg