Beat Up the Toa

I splash water on your suit and the shocks it creates kill you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The explosion rocks the Earth and its magnetic field falls to ruin, leaving all life on Earth to succumb to the Sun's radiation.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Unfortunately, that meteor was home to a space orphanage. You are arrested. 

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Your evidence is actually just a slice of cheese from your last sandwich. The judge, jury, and defense all mock you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I am the entirety of the government and I shut your court down due to corruption.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make the volcano erupt through said hole, roasting you in the lava.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

The force of its collapse causes an earthquake that ripples through the ground to you and the shock kills you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I sling a grappling hook around your leg and you come down with me.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I awaken from the fissure as Inary the White and use my magical spells to wipe the floor with you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Heavily outmatched by your power, I use my elemental powers to cause another earthquake, widening the fissure and sending you tumbling back down.

I got him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I create a pillar of rock to bounce the dynamite back up at you, causing you to get caught in the blast instead.

I got him.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The funny thing is that the nuclear material inside nukes actually require quite precise conditions to detonate. Simply dropping it into the fissure doesn't get it to explode. I take the chance to climb out of the fissure, before pulling an axe from my back and cleaving you in two with it.

You should be grateful the nuke didn't go off, you grately underestimated how powerful nukes are. The force of the blast would have obliterated you even at that distance, not to mention the blinding flash and the radioactive fallout.

I got him.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I see. I rectify this by hurling a timed explosive down the fissure and onto the nuke. This explosive goes off, which sets the nuke off as well. But I use a Kanoka Disk of Teleportation to escape the black zone and get to a safe distance.

I got him. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...

I make Chuck Norris fly into the sun, where he becomes a god. I befriend him and punch you in the face.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I rigged the alligators with grenades before you threw me into the pit. You go down in a massive gator blaze with me.

Got us!

t5pQDlO.jpg