Beat Up the Toa

I take your combo breaker and turn it into a spine breaker and, well, break your spine.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I break open the lock on the freezer, freeing Oko, and gun you down with my MIND BULLETSTM.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

My mind is too strong to be affected by such bullets. Your's, however, can be affected by a blast from a real Cordak Blaster. So I use that on you.

I got him. B-)

Edit: Grammar mistake. 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Good plan. It's too bad that your Cordak Blaster is so old and decrepit that the recoil on the blast makes it explode in your face. You are flung about ten feet behind where you were previously standing, while I teleport out of the way.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Likewise, I blow you away with a tornado of razor blades that thrusts you into the air and dices you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

With me stuck in the ground, I teach myself how to control the element. I then rise up from the ground behind you and crush you with a giant fist of earth before you could do anything to prevent it.

I got him. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

I erode all of the dirt on top of Ono and free him before he is truly crushed. I then deliver a nasty Shoryuken into your lower jaw.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I step into the sunlight and your Shadow Ball dissipates into my shadow. I knee you in the crotch.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I rebuild my knee with science and knee you in the crotch once more.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I counter your falcon punch with a falcon punch of my own. What happens when the two falcon punches meet is an explosion so big that it destroys the entire observable universe. I fortunately managed to transport Inary into an alternate dimension before this, saving him. The both of us, how ever, die.

Gotcha!

When the two of you materialize, I bang your heads together.

Got 'em.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I snag you with my grappling hook as I fall, and then maneuver us so that you break my fall.

Got ya!

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Turns out I have an ability similar to Samus Aran's Power Suit in fact I can survive falls from any height, so I'm not hurt by your stunt. I then pick you up and slam you headfirst into the ground.

I got him. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

My head went through the ground-aka the roof of the Hanukkah Armadillo. Fortunately it's clear to him that I am just as much a victim as he is, and his giant claws prove more than a match for your fall-surviving durability.

I may be in a neck brace, but I got you.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

The heat melts the ice, and I watch as the Armadillo vents his wrath on Inary.

Got em

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

I then activate my Gravity Suit powers, which allow me to survive in lava. So all Oko does is burn himself to death before I leap out of said lava. I then freeze the armadillo again, and then do the same to you.

I got him. B-)

pc0lX6T.png

... What lava? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? Ok, you know what? Forget it. If you can't think of anything to post but contradictions to previous posts that have "gotten" you, then I'm quite frankly not sure I even want to bother. Go on. Post your fancy nullifications all you want. I'm done.

Go get someone else.

I then realize that there was no lava around the area, and I reacted to nothing. I guess I lost my mind and thought I saw it. :P

'Wait for someone to appear so that I can get him/her'

... What lava? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? Ok, you know what? Forget it. If you can't think of anything to post but contradictions to previous posts that have "gotten" you, then I'm quite frankly not sure I even want to bother. Go on. Post your fancy nullifications all you want. I'm done.

Go get someone else.

In all seriousness, for some reason when I read the part about the inferno, my mind went to it being lava. Sorry for the confusion there.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

pc0lX6T.png

I suppose technically the burning remnants of a dying universe could include lava?

I seek to assuage Oko's frustration with a friendly hug-which I turn into a choke hold.

Got him.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Force to push him back onto the cliff before he falls, which infuriates you.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg