What Glatorian-era faction?

Who would you have sided with?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey BZPower, I was wondering what faction would you have picked while on Bara/Bota Magna during 2009? What role would you have played in that faction, and why would you choose that faction?

-For me, I would've picked the Skrall or the Bone Hunters.

-My reasons were that the Skrall were stronger than the Glatorian, & I felt that their actions were because of the Baterra (although it was partially because of pride).

-My role would be as a Skrall (Warrior-Class) or Bone Hunter, who would be a tactician for some of the Skrall or Bone Hunters respectively.

Don't pick the Glatorians just because they won :P Enjoy the poll!  :biorules:

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

I'd probably go with the Iron Tribe. They're were one of my favorite tribes from the Glatorian storyline. (A huge part of that is thanks to the Sahmad's Tale serial.) Plus, its the tribe that I think I would be the most comfortable to be in.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'd probably go with the Iron Tribe. They're were one of my favorite tribes from the Glatorian storyline. (A huge part of that is thanks to the Sahmad's Tale serial.) Plus, its the tribe that I think I would be the most comfortable to be in.

The Iron tribe was a cool group. I felt sorry that they were rejected by the other tribes. :(  It's part of the reason why I dislike the Glatorian tribes. They didn't welcome the Iron Tribe due to the "plague". At the least the Rock Tribe allowed members of the Iron Tribe to help out.

Onua.png

I chose the Fire Tribe. I've sided with the Fire element since 2001, I love warm places, and it's also my favorite Glatorian's element. Considering both my luck and real-life height, I'd probably end up an Agori (but a gal can hope), and I would prooooobably forge weapons for a living; maybe train to accompany a Glatorian in the arena. But if I were a Glatorian, you can bet I'd train like karz to be Prime or Second.

Edited by SilverCor
  • Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

I chose the Fire Tribe. I've sided with the Fire element since 2001, I love warm places, and it's also my favorite Glatorian's element. Considering both my luck and real-life height, I'd probably end up an Agori (but a gal can hope), and I would prooooobably forge weapons for a living; maybe train to accompany a Glatorian in the arena. But if I were a Glatorian, you can bet I'd train like karz to be Prime or Second.

I liked the Fire Tribe. The other tribes weren't in the story as much, but the Fire Tribe got more story development  :)

Onua.png

Interesting topic, since my ARA Project deals with further developing these underdeveloped peoples and their underdeveloped planet.

Anyways, IRL I live in a desert brimmed with natural springs and oases (and canals aplenty), so I'd have to pick Tajuun. Plus, not only is Tajuun such a cool name, but I can wear blue, grey and brown without being declared female or a hermaphrodite. :D Only bad thing is, as I would be collecting written knowledge (and with that, having Indiana Jones adventures), the later sacking of Tajuun at the hands of the Skrall might prove to be a problem. :shrugs:

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I would remain neutral since I wouldn't be of much use to the Glatorian, and I hate Skrall dictatorship stuff. And I would like to live in Tesara, so Jungle Tribe.

Yeah, I didn't like how the Skrall leadership was organized. I hesitated choosing because of this, which prompted me to choose Bone Hunters. Although my Bone Hunter would try to ally himself with the Iron Tribe due to feeling sorry for them.

Onua.png

Jungle tribe for sure. Love the setting and the characters who came from Tesara in the 2009 arc. As for faction, Glatorian for sure. The thought of being with a cut-throat empire or savage nomads doesn't make me very comfortable.

2009 had a lot going for it. Loved the idea behind the tribes.

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

Jungle tribe for sure. Love the setting and the characters who came from Tesara in the 2009 arc. As for faction, Glatorian for sure. The thought of being with a cut-throat empire or savage nomads doesn't make me very comfortable.

2009 had a lot going for it. Loved the idea behind the tribes.

-NotS

Jungle Tribe had the best living conditions (good environment). If I had to choose a Glatorian Tribe, it would have been the Jungle Tribe :)

Onua.png

The Jungle Tribe seemed to be the Tribe that was most well-off tribe, besides the Ice Tribe (as not much was learned about it during 09).

Edited by Toa of Cinema

Onua.png

Raanu seems like a fair guy. He seems balanced between strict and forgiving. He gave Malum multiple chances, but was still firm when he decided to banish him. He also seems genuinely concerned for his people. And Ackar seems like a great guy. So maybe the Fire Tribe. The Jungle and Water Tribes have Gresh and Kiina, who seem dependable, so maybe them. The Iron Tribe is pretty much nonexistant, but I can't help but feel sorry for them. The Sand Tribe is savage (except for those in Bota Magna), so no. The Rock Tribe/Skrall are outright brutal (though Tuma does seem somewhat concerned about his people) so no. The Earth Tribe we basically know nothing about, but they seem like reasonable, level-headed people. I don't trust the Ice Tribe because of Strakk and Metus. And the Bone Hunters are jerks.

I guess...Fire Tribe, if for no reason other than they got more character development.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water