Lego Dimentions WAVES

Xabla

For those of you who play Amiibo or Skylanders you know that the figures are released in waves.

These means different figures in different months. Basically Toys to Life release dates. Will Lego Dimentions have waves?

If so, can you organize all the sets into waves? Lets try, based ton the packs we have. I think we will have four waves, one for each Team and 3 pack. With assorted fun packs. Now the question is, lets organize these into different groups on the time they will be released.

P.S. BZP needs Dimentions sub-fourm.

cringe

For those of you who play Amiibo or Skylanders you know that the figures are released in waves.

These means different figures in different months. Basically Toys to Life release dates. Will Lego Dimentions have waves?

If so, can you organize all the sets into waves? Lets try, based ton the packs we have. I think we will have four waves, one for each Team and 3 pack. With assorted fun packs. Now the question is, lets organize these into different groups on the time they will be released.

P.S. BZP needs Dimentions sub-fourm.

Dimensions does definitely seem like it will be released in waves. I'm not sure how many or when those will be, but a good clue would probably be the small, blurry character list that can be seen on the top of one of the box images we've gotten. The characters there seem to be in distinct groups that do not seem to line up with the franchises those characters represent, suggesting that they probably indicate release dates instead. Based on that, I'd estimate a large initial wave of 22 characters, followed by two waves of six characters each and one wave of seven characters (and probably even more after that).

We definitely don't need a Dimensions subforum, though perhaps we could do with one dedicated primarily to video games once again. It does seem like those are a popular subject of discussion for members!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

An official Lego Dimensions topic would be nice. Unless the game turns out to be really popular with the BZP members, then a sub-forum is a must.

te0FrhT.jpg