I built this MoC a LONG time ago and decided to just now post it. I just now named him Arion and he's a Toa of Sonics.

I don't have a story, I just wanted to create a green, silver, and white toa because the colors look good together. This is the Gen 1 version and I'm currently working on a Gen 2 Update for him. Keep in mind that this was built at least 4 years ago.

http://s295.photobucket.com/user/tititosaurus/library/Bionicle%20MoCs?sort=3&page=1

PLEASE give me feedback, good or bad, I just want to get better at MoCing!

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Hello there!

Now, where to begin... First of all, even though your style is simplistic, I really like it, especially the way you blend the color tones. What makes me a little annoyed is the way the shin armour bulges out like that. You could probably invert the lower leg and experiment with that.

Otherwise, this is a wonderful start and I hpe to be seeing more from you in the future. Keep up the good work! :D

~Ghiddy

• Upvote 1

A good start. If you can find a piece that's smoother than the Metru shoulder-armor than use it. But the build is nice, but simple, which isn't a bad thing.

• Upvote 1

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

A good start. If you can find a piece that's smoother than the Metru shoulder-armor than use it. But the build is nice, but simple, which isn't a bad thing.

Thanks.

The update for 2015 may not happen anymore. I got a better idea and I'm taking basically all the parts I used in the revamp and using them in my other grand scheme (with better results I might add).

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica