Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

I have trouble sticking with avatars. Right now I've got a certain someone who is both totally awesome and green.

I hate it when that happens.

I need an even creepier picture of Arnold, this smile is losing its shine. 

You find that creepy? It's just weird in my eyes.

Now, this is creepy! :D

baby-schwarzenegger-45655474902.jpeg

IMMA CLONE BABY!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I have trouble sticking with avatars. Right now I've got a certain someone who is both totally awesome and green.

IMMA CLONE BABY!

Aw, opposite-of-heaven naw! Ain't nobody got time for dat!

If given the opportunity, I would throw that baby out with the bathwater.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IMMA CLONE BABY!

Aw, opposite-of-heaven naw! Ain't nobody got time for dat!

If given the opportunity, I would throw that baby out with the bathwater.

That can be taken wrong on so many levels

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I'd like to think my avatar is fairly recognisable! It's the golden sleepy one himself. As to it's purpose? I must confess to using it as advertising for my kit.

I'd honestly forgotten I had Ekimu as my avatar when I came into this topic. I thought it was a penguin.

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

I keep trying to find one which I feel I could have for a long time, that's why I keeping changing mine a lot. Anyway, I think I've finally found the one to settle on. It's from the 2007 Ignition comics in which Matoro is shown moments before his sacrifice.

Edited by Rooster Nui

It's from a webcomic called Pictures For Sad Children, which is a personal favourite of mine. I put it up about a year ago, shortly before I gave up on lurking this site. I think it was in response to some drama that was going on at the time, and was intended to convey a general disinterest in the proceedings. 

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

This is Lon'qu from Fire Emblem Awakening, who is definitely my favorite character in that game, because he's like what Batman would be if Batman stabbed people, had a phobia of women, and didn't dress up like a bat. When Fates comes out in the west, I might change to whoever my favorite character from that turns out to be. I'm predicting Arthur, but his son and Odin will probably come close.

How well will you die?

My picture was Ned Flanders for a week or so, and I recently switched back to my old Konstantine Colossus avatar. Thinking about getting another picture of the now-destroyed statue's head and putting a hat on it or something, to show that I both like history and can be silly. Worked with the weird Liu Bei one. :P

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Jar Jar Binks, secret Dark Lord of the Sith. Watch the prequels, you'll see him always using force persuasion (mouthing words and waving hands) and acting cool when people are not looking directly at him. His foolishness is just an act.

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

JYLEN8z.png

Mine is less creepy more detailed Soran.

The significance with this avatar comes from a few things. One, it was my first serious attempt at drawing my OC, Soran. The drawing itself is incomplete and will never see the light of day but I did take my favorite part at least, which is Soran looking off. I then created a random background to accompany the picture and make it all sunny and light. My goal for my avatar was to make it as detailed and as shiny as possible without going over the limit in size (200x200) or the MB size (which I don't remember off the top of my head). I've used this avatar for a long enough time where I don't even know if the avatar constraints have changed to the point where I could improve it. That's the avatar at least.

I do have an actual picture in my profile...

soran_nyan_cat.gif

I have no comment on this one.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 5
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png