Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

I was going to have a better Profile pic to replace that original drawing I made, but I couldn't think of anything good enough on the spot, so I just have Steven Universe being eaten by a shark for now.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

My username is Rahkshi Guurahk, I'll let you guess why my avatar is a Guurahk. =p

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"You must recover all of the Energon immediately, w- er, Megaman!"

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The salvaged head of the destroyed Constantine Colossus with some sunglasses on 'em.

I have similar sun glasses, except that mine has some stylization with the top lens connector, reminds me of crescent or something, but isn't nearly that curved. I got it in Texas so maybe they're supposed to resemble bull horns? I don't know.  I love them nonetheless.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My avatar is a picture of my dog Ziva before the cancer in her became terminal and she starved. I would rather remember her when in that way instead of how she looked when she passed.

When enough time has gone by I'll change it back to Kool Konstantine or maybe some other thing. :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Looking back on those day long past. In the days when Six Heores arrived on a Golden Beach. Six Heroes, One Destiny.

A Kaukau smiling sinisterly

Wrong Topic Earth-Man. You should have Described your Profile pic. example: Onua, G1 and G2 Masks.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Still miss my dog, but it hurt to see her whenever I logged on here, so i changed it to a Turk mask because they are cool, and the Mount and Blade character I am playing a lot right now wears something similar.

The writing on it seems to have Persian-influence, which makes me think it is Seljuk/Ottoman.originated when compared to the kinds i usually don as an avatar, their writing looking more like Old Mongolian.  Its also why I said Turk, since Turkic means non-Ottoman/Anatolian Turks while Turkish refers to those, and so as its in a grey area I just said Turk. No hit...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Lord Derfel Cadarn, loyal spearman commander under Warlord Prince Arthur ap Uther of Dumnonia (later dubbeded Camelot), adorning his wolf-tailed helmet and his sacred sword Hywelbane pressed against his helmed forehead. I cannot tell if he is merely looking forward in preparation for battle, giving last thoughts, or giving a prayer to a deity; be it Bel, Mithrais, or maybe even God in Christ. I do not recognize the star-flag behind him so it is probably later in his life, beyond that of my recognition.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Currently sporting the Autumn version of my avatar.

"why r u using the autumn version rite now? its not autumn lol"

I actually checked when Autumn starts and apparently the Fall Equinox is September 22nd. The Winter one starts December 21st as well. Honestly, I always felt that the beginning of winter is the beginning of December and whenever I think of September I think of Autumn so I'm just switching at the beginning of months.

Kx3i3Wn.png

On the Avatar:

This version is complete with the falling object of choice being falling leaves, as is common with the Autumn season. Where are they falling from? I don't know, they just exist. 

In the background I simply used colors commonly associated with Fall and I put the moon as the shining object in the sky (though it's difficult to see). 

I got bored as well and decided to add a lens flare to the picture to add more detail to it. I think it looks nice.

Also, to emphasize the Fall colors, I also changed Soran to a more Orange-orange as opposed to Keetorange, which honestly looks better. It helps distinguish him more from Takanuva. Also, looking back at my Summer Avatar, it is a lot more yellow than I thought. The things you notice in hindsight. 

I decided as well to actually post the avatar here since I will eventually change it once the season goes by and I figure people might be curious what I was actually describing. 

~Soran

• Upvote 2
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

A Kool Konstantine for a Hip Historian. B-)

I mean, he wasn't all that much of a kool guy really, but he's historically significant (along with Theodosius later that same century, but not as bad), and I've used his bust in place of mine for years. He also stood for religious freedom, so I guess that is something.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A screenshot of Sokka cringing at some point in Book 3. I think this was the one where they met the White Lotus dudes, but it's been so long since I've watched TLA that I can't remember jack. I just found the face amusingly extreme and bizarre, so I use it as my icon in most places.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

My Before

rahkshi_by_ferain-d7zbqt5.jpg

Those who know me, know me by this.

I desided it was time for a change.

Now drum role please..............

27557413d1450385460-stonecrushers-new-pr

I picked this image because my self MOC is based off of Kurahk with bits of blue mixed in.

So here you go.

Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Mine is a image from Un Chien Andalou of Simone Mareuil about to have her eye sliced open. I'd have used that image, but, well, I kinda doubt that'd jive with the rules.

I am going to do the world a favor, and simply ask: why is that your avatar?

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Mine is a image from Un Chien Andalou of Simone Mareuil about to have her eye sliced open. I'd have used that image, but, well, I kinda doubt that'd jive with the rules.

I am going to do the world a favor, and simply ask: why is that your avatar?

It's my favorite silent film, liked the style of it a lot, and thought that one image from it would make a good avatar. (My signature picture is from the same film.)

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I take pictures sometimes.  My current profile pic is one of them.

Yes, I managed to get a picture of a giant made of clouds holding the sun in its hand.  I live in a weird place.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )