Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

My profile picture is Time Fire/Quantum Ranger. After six months, I'll probably change to another sixth ranger that's silver or green.

I'm a cute anime idol.

But which cute idol are you?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Half-2003 and half-2008 silver Avohkii, made by the Kanohi Force. Don't know why they all have that split mask motif, but it is pretty cool.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Sun Quan, which is pronounced as 'soon chew-ahn', and Sun being the surname. Part of the Sun family/dynasty, Quan is the descendant of Sun Wu (better known with the title 'Tzu' in front of his surname, Sun Tzu). He later took control of the kingdom of Wu from his assassinated brother Ce, said brother having named the realm after the aforementioned famous ancestor. Chuan later crowned himself emperor of all China (modern China Proper), attempting to make Wu an empire, after Tsao Pi disposed the Han Empire and announced that Wei would be the replacement; the ruler of Shu did the same.  You can't have three empires of a single China, so they're just kings with imperial garbs. Three Kingdoms.

Their aren't a whole lot of pictures of Quan with the crown of an emperor (beads and stuff). Usually either no crown or king crown.

My personal theme for the guy and his fam-fam.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You know what's really fun? Reading the earlier pages of this topic after at least half of us have changed our avatar (including me) and try to guess what the heck kind of avatar they're describing.

• Upvote 3

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in this body because SOMEONE stole my old one. 

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, 'No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back,' it never WOULD have come back."

-Greg Farshtey

07AHFjV.png

Another variation of my other avatars, this time with flower petals. It's supposed to represent the whole, "April showers bring May flowers" dealio but I'm not sure how effectively it suggests that. At least I'm pretty, I feel like the flower princess.

Also, I've been told that it apparently reminds several people of their Japanese animes.

Perhaps I'll post my avatar variations that I've used for others to see, I have all the seasonal ones made. 

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

My avatar is a really good picture of Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier. It's a Yu-Gi-Oh card and I find it to be a favorite of mine for it's monster type and how powerful it is. Since I've been back into Yu-Gi-Oh recently I decided to make it my avatar.

There is a bunch of concept art for the 2015 Toa.

I took the one of Pohatu (which depicted him with a Kakama practically unchanged from the G1 iteration), flipped it sideways, painted him Keetongorange, and changed the background to a sunset in a desert.

My avatar is my oc Toa Doublebee, Toa of Stone.

While the mask on my moc is not at all Keetongorange, I do hope to change that one day. No idea how I'll do that. Keetongorange is my favorite color you see.

I also laek deserts. I grew up in one  :rolleyes: 

Edit: now that I think about it though, my favorite mask is definitely not the Kakama. While I like it quite a bit, the Pakari is my favorite mask. The use of a Kakama in my self moc stemming from necessity as it was the only mask that fitted the (admittedly dreadful) color scheme of Keetongorange, brown and black.

I'll change that one day. When I can devote more time and resources to my LEGO hobby I'll make a much better moc, and I'll figure out how to produce a Keetongorage Pakari.

That would probobly mean I will have to somehow make a good looking avatar like this one but with a Pakari.

Well, Until that day comes, I'll stick to this.

Edited by Toa Doublebee

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

There is a bunch of concept art for the 2015 Toa.

I took the one of Pohatu (which depicted him with a Kakama practically unchanged from the G1 iteration), flipped it sideways, painted him Keetongorange, and changed the background to a sunset in a desert.

My avatar is my oc Toa Doublebee, Toa of Stone.

While the mask on my moc is not at all Keetongorange, I do hope to change that one day. No idea how I'll do that. Keetongorange is my favorite color you see.

I also laek deserts. I grew up in one  :rolleyes: 

Edit: now that I think about it though, my favorite mask is definitely not the Kakama. While I like it quite a bit, the Pakari is my favorite mask. The use of a Kakama in my self moc stemming from necessity as it was the only mask that fitted the (admittedly dreadful) color scheme of Keetongorange, brown and black.

I'll change that one day. When I can devote more time and resources to my LEGO hobby I'll make a much better moc, and I'll figure out how to produce a Keetongorage Pakari.

That would probobly mean I will have to somehow make a good looking avatar like this one but with a Pakari.

Well, Until that day comes, I'll stick to this.

Keetorange Represent!

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Crono, Lucca, and Frog from that dank time-travel action-RPG Chrono Trigger.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

After having Sun Quan for awhile, my avatar is now a turkic war mask. As they are famous for wearing such masks, I suspect that it is of the Cuman-Kypchak Khanate (Qaghanate [chah-fahn-ate] in turkic if you want to be super-accurate :sarcastic:), but it could very well be of any pre-Osmanli Turkic/Turkish khanate.

I would use this pair of Persian-Turkish masks (such description makes me think they're Seljuk, but I don't friggin' know, I wouldn't have known there to have been Persian influence if not for the tiny description), if only the picture was bigger.

84ecb1b6431591bebbcecb342e831c10.jpg

...Umm, can anyone tell me why Cuman is spelled with a C when it is said with a K sound and Kypchak uses an actual K? It's slightly annoying.

EDIT: Typos

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Mine is literally Toa Tahu Mata just standing there, staring at you..... His fire sword is kinda bent.

Edited by Takama Metru
  • Upvote 1

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall