Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

I prefer to let everyone else decide what it is. It is an enigma, and the true answer shall be known only to me. 

I always thought yours was a close-up of that scene in MNOG where Takua descends through the sundial into Mangaia. You know, darkness all around, broken up only by that pillar of light shining down from above.

That's a valid interpretation, I suppose. 

I prefer to let everyone else decide what it is. It is an enigma, and the true answer shall be known only to me. 

The closest thing I've seen that looks similar to it is a thing from some weird NSFW game that my classmate was googling in class once and I went "man that reminds me of fisher's profile pic".

>_> *is vexed*

I get why that interpretation exists, but it is not the true answer. If that was the true answer, I would have removed it long ago. 

Has anyone tried using reverse google search to find out what your image is?

That would fail. I created this image myself. 

I do miss the days when your profile picture and avatar could be separate things if you wanted them to be. 

Anyway, for the past several months I have had various avatars of Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening. It will continue for the forseeable future

Mine is a spore creature called Zeska. The significance is, I LOVE SPORE!

Yeah I recognized the design when I first seen it. I think I even suggested it in the "Describe the avatar topic". I loved spore myself and had made many a Kirby over there. was quite cool. Also make some humanoid Dinosaurs and other assorted sea life. My favorite being either my Slithhzerikai or Hammerhead sharks. Sadly I lost the code for my account so cannot re-download it to my new computer. So have not been able to play it...

The closest thing I've seen that looks similar to it is a thing from some weird NSFW game that my classmate was googling in class once and I went "man that reminds me of fisher's profile pic".

Also, my profile pic is a picture of Tyler St. Francis drawn in paint.

never gets old

My avatar is a SPLENDID NAKED OFFICER which I can relate to on many levels

-Tyler

Ok that is weird but I have to ask... would that make him the teacher from Kill La Kill? Because that was what I first thought of after reading that.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Mine is a spore creature called Zeska. The significance is, I LOVE SPORE!

Yeah I recognized the design when I first seen it. I think I even suggested it in the "Describe the avatar topic". I loved spore myself and had made many a Kirby over there. was quite cool. Also make some humanoid Dinosaurs and other assorted sea life. My favorite being either my Slithhzerikai or Hammerhead sharks. Sadly I lost the code for my account so cannot re-download it to my new computer. So have not been able to play it...

Also, my profile pic is a picture of Tyler St. Francis drawn in paint.

never gets old

My avatar is a SPLENDID NAKED OFFICER which I can relate to on many levels

-Tyler

Ok that is weird but I have to ask... would that make him the teacher from Kill La Kill? Because that was what I first thought of after reading that.

Yes.

Well mine is a group shot of the Toa Mata and Takua. Pretty self explanatory. Btw these aren't mine.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Said the chick with a Dinosaur skin as a hoodie. That actually looks cool. Do they come in reality or simply comic form? Have you been to Jurassic World already?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I am the Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who. He is my favorite. 

Blasphemer! How dare you have a different opinion than me? Everyone knows that the Tenth Doctor is the best Doctor, and if you disagree, you are objectively wrong.

Although, 4 did make a pretty funny cameo in the 50th anniversary special.

Or, was that 3? Dang it, To the wiki, AWAY!

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I need to change mine...

Ah, there I am, yeah that's my old with Emmet. 

Edited by Smitty

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Mine is Daedalus' avatar from Deus Ex. Oddly enough, when I first chose this avatar and username, I had intended to eventually change both to Icarus and his avatar, and then later to Helios and his avatar. I never got around to doing it, though I suppose I still could; I'm pretty sure I still have both avatars on my computer somewhere.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I just love this expression Sidorak makes in the movie. Plus its Sidorak

• Upvote 2

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Mine is Daedalus' avatar from Deus Ex. Oddly enough, when I first chose this avatar and username, I had intended to eventually change both to Icarus and his avatar, and then later to Helios and his avatar. I never got around to doing it, though I suppose I still could; I'm pretty sure I still have both avatars on my computer somewhere.

No, I'm Icarus. Don't you dare steal my name.

*glares intently at Daedalus."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Aww, father and son bonding time lol :P

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Aww, father and son bonding time lol :P

Which is ironic, since Daedalus was Icarus's dad, yet I'm berating Daedalus like I'm his dad.

• Upvote 3

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

My picture is one of the main characters from the movie El Dorado with a funny caption. I picked this because I honestly don't know what to have as an avatar and this picture made me chortle.

If anyone has a picture they think fits myself, then I might change it to that, because again i don't really know what to pick.  :bored:

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My picture is one of the main characters from the movie El Dorado with a funny caption. I picked this because I honestly don't know what to have as an avatar and this picture made me chortle.

If anyone has a picture they think fits myself, then I might change it to that, because again i don't really know what to pick.  :bored:

That would explain why you change your avatar more than any other person I've ever encountered on BZPower. Personally, I like the busts you've used as avatars. They're unique and fit with your name.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

The tale of my avatar is actually a long one, of sorts. Y'see, it started out as this:

27495085d1422975964-bionicle-g2-avohkii- An attempt at making a G2 Avohkii, and then I joined the Kanohi Force, and it became split further: 

4450403_orig.jpg Then when messing around with the STEP sprite kit, I felt like making myself in it, and seeing there were no G2 masks there, I crossed the G1 Kaukau and Pakari, making this matoran:

441719.png?573

And then I got my avatar changed to a G1 Kaukau/Pakari split, and people complained about the brightness of the colours, so I purposefully poorly edited the picture to make the background dark gray, afterwards, I reduced the size of the picture, and then increased it again, to make it pixelated, as it is now. I also hid a few words beneath the yellow pixel text that used to read "Kaukari"

• Upvote 1

I'm actually planning to join the Kanohi Force. I actually asked Ghidora if I could have an avatar that's half Portal 1 core and half Portal 2 core, white with a blue eye, no text (though I might change that myself, who knows?) but I still haven't heard back from him. Would make a seriously awesome avatar, though.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Mine is a photo of my self fig, using the bandana minifigure head from the old Aquanauts sets. It's been my default avatar for years now... it says I uploaded it back in 2007. Huh. I occasionally swap it out for something new, but I always revert back to it. :sly:

:music:

• Upvote 1

That would explain why you change your avatar more than any other person I've ever encountered on BZPower. Personally, I like the busts you've used as avatars. They're unique and fit with your name.

Busts eh? Then I think I might pick Traianos Nerva-Antoine again (younger Constantine has a strange likeness to my own face so I eventually removed it due to it's un-canniness), but I'll think about which one to pick. Thanks man. :D

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Hi my name is Prowl Nightwolf and I had like 10 different avatars in a single month before stopping on this one... That is like a new one every 3 days...

Onua.png