Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

Mine is just a bug dude I drew, and use for a lot of my profile images, may change it to this train I drew: http://pre15.deviantart.net/bde1/th/pre/f/2015/075/9/f/choo_choo_by_steelviper77-d8lygtk.jpg but that's just my skype icon right now. I've thought a lot about this imaginary species of bug dudes, they're pretty neat. I ought to draw more and then maybe I'll have something else to use as an icon but for now I'm too lazy to actually learn how to properly do art.

If you're telling the truth, then I've seen a few people use it on youtube... or I've seen you on youtube... Eli...?

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

Mine is just a bug dude I drew, and use for a lot of my profile images, may change it to this train I drew: http://pre15.deviantart.net/bde1/th/pre/f/2015/075/9/f/choo_choo_by_steelviper77-d8lygtk.jpg but that's just my skype icon right now. I've thought a lot about this imaginary species of bug dudes, they're pretty neat. I ought to draw more and then maybe I'll have something else to use as an icon but for now I'm too lazy to actually learn how to properly do art.

If you're telling the truth, then I've seen a few people use it on youtube... or I've seen you on youtube... Eli...?

I'm not an Eli, but that's pretty close to my name. I'd be curious if anyone else used my heliocorp bug dude other than me, on account of it not being that good :v, It'd be cool if you've seen me though, I do comment a lot, especially on controversial comments where people need some sense knocked into them, which is a lot since it's YouTube.

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

It's a "Tahu mask" in both red and blue. The red and blue is because those are the colors we've always chosen and the Tahu mask is because Haus are awesome.

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Mine expresses the personality I convey in my online interactions.

Byootiful.

Mine came from a scene of my favorite Jaeger: GIPSY DANGER from the movie PACIFIC RIM.  My username came from him.

I THOUGHT GIPSY WAS A GRIL. WAT.

Well, now that I think of it, he's a she because of her 2nd symbol which shows a girl with machine guns and LOADS of ammo, so  yeah, he's a she.

OK, THANKS FOR SCREAMING IN MY HEAD. 

Knock it off about my text being in all caps, please.  Its back to normal so you can stop 'bashing' the all caps.  

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

Mine is a gremlin from the WWII-era children's book The Gremlins (written to serve as promotion for a canceled Disney film of the same name). I chose that particular shot because it looks like he's pointing at my post. :P

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Byootiful.

Mine came from a scene of my favorite Jaeger: GIPSY DANGER from the movie PACIFIC RIM.  My username came from him.

Well, now that I think of it, he's a she because of her 2nd symbol which shows a girl with machine guns and LOADS of ammo, so  yeah, he's a she.

Knock it off about my text being in all caps, please.  Its back to normal so you can stop 'bashing' the all caps.  

Actually, you just changed the font. Also, yeah, ALL-CAPS IS RATHER ANNOYING. I ONLY USE IT WHEN TRYING TO EMPHASIZE SOMETHING.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Byootiful.

I was joking geez, seems like none of you guys can take a joke around here... tough crowd I guess. :/

• Upvote 1

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

Byootiful.

Actually, you just changed the font. Also, yeah, ALL-CAPS IS RATHER ANNOYING. I ONLY USE IT WHEN TRYING TO EMPHASIZE SOMETHING.

I may have changed the font, yes, but its back to normal.  I also too use all caps for emphasizing something or trying to get my point across.

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

I have no idea who that is, though that does explain why the Luigi Admin guy threw you back in the vault after your question was answered.

Me I felt another change was in order and felt Skylanders is coming back and bringing the hurt. SO I got back on the band wagon.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Now I've ditched the "Psycho" artwork in favour of a digital painting of my old faithful character who represents me on forums (all done by myself - I consider myself quite reasonable at drawing :) ).

It doesn't mean I don't like Muse anymore  :P

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

I am Lewa. I plan to change my identity every 3 months or 45 days if I buy permanent premier membership. Next, I shall call myself Lewa the Squad Leader and use a profile picture of Lewa Nuva.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.