Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

Half of best gem.

If you hung out with someone that has a sapphire profile picture, that would be perfect.

Yes it would.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Mine's just Takutanuva. I haven't changed it once, but I'm thinking about changing it sometime in the near future. To what, I don't know. 

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Mine is obviously a screenshot of Takua from the movie "Bionicle: Mask of Light" that I found over on BS01. I started using it on another site back in 2008, and since then I've used it on nearly all of my online accounts.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

My profile picture is now a manga style artistic representation of one of my most popular MOC's, Corphos the Skull Imitator. It was drawn by me. You know I do more than just build with LEGO  ;)

I might just post the full version on BZP at some point actually.

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

My Flickr - My Brickshelf - My DeviantART

Latest MOC: Draphim the Dragonborn - Latest artwork: Mazzie Rati

MOC Accolades: Mechan'Rex, Steel Guardian (BFTGM 2nd place on EB) - Skeletal Dragon (Featured on BZP) - Skull Imitator Corphos (Featured on Creator's Corner) - CCBS Chess (Featured on BZP) - Draphim the Dragonborn (Most faved MOC of mine on Flickr) - BOB WIP (featured on Flickr's Explore page - don't ask me why)

If you see a creative topic from me, I'd appreciate a comment on it - it's how I learn and become better at what I do!

Felt like putting something that didn't have any relevance to my name...Fairly Odd Parents' own Jorgen Von Strangle it was (specifically him because I thought about the terminator, but Lewa the Soaring Champion already has Arnold :P (yes, I did just call him out))

Creepy Arnold Schwarzenegger.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!!

Edited by Evergrey_Toa

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

• 3 weeks later...

I edited and distorted a picture of the Burger King, and then VampireBohrok drew an image of it. His art is now my avatar.

It looked like a black and white digital drawing of a human heart to me.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

A picture Abner Finley took of me and Marcos Bessa at BrickFair Virginia 2015.

• Upvote 1

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

A Ko-Metru disk. Back in the day, before the Great Dataclysm, my avatar was the Onu-Metru disk. Ice was always my favorite element; I just liked the Onu-Metru design more. I use Ko-Metru to honor Ice more.

• Upvote 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

My avatar is Megas Konstantine, or Constantine the Great. I love the angle of this famous statue and the coloring is awesome, not to mention it's been my avatar on YouTube for years now, so I thought I'd change it to that here on BZPower.com.

EDIT: To go with my new avatar, I changed my signature as well. It is the Constantine Colossus at the Basilika of Maxentius. The statue is in ruins now like only the head, a pec, and the right hand are still around; the head itself is taller then a human. If memory serves me right, it was built in commemoration of the Edict of Milan, which legally secularized the Roman Empire and ensured religious freedom; Constantine probably wanted that to be one of many things he will be remembered for. That didn't last too long, as later that century Theodosius the Great made Christianity the official religion and gave it special attention..

I edited and distorted a picture of the Burger King, and then VampireBohrok drew an image of it. His art is now my avatar.

It looked like a black and white digital drawing of a human heart to me.

I thought it was just a creepy picture of Nigel Thornberry.

So did I now that you say it. Always bugged me, like, "Who in Oblivion is that? It looks familiar, yet it's creepier then I remember". :lol:

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My profile pic is of my self moc (or just his mask) Toa Imrukii Master of (positive) Equality, Acceptance, Freedom, Individuality, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. (Ehem* also a Toa of Fire, and mostly a Toa of Fire)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Mine is my sigfig. Up until this month I had a digital version of my old sigfig, which used the standard male hair and a very plain face with glasses and brown eyebrows. But after helping Lady Kopaka finish her sigfig at BrickFair, I decided it was finally time to stop putting off updating my own. The new one is a much better likeness of me, using this head from an Ultra Agents set and this hair from Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker.

It's still not a perfect likeness — I part my hair on the left, so this hair is really like a mirror image of mine, and I'd really love to change the hair to the Dark Brown version (which has only appeared in three Star Wars sets). I also really want to try and get my sigfig a T-shirt (which will be easier now that the Simpsons minifigures have introduced short-sleeved minifigure arms) so he doesn't have to wear that winter coat year-round. But overall, I'm a lot happier with the new one and am now using it as my avatar on most sites.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Currently Zhuge Kongming Liang. I want an Aquaman avatar, so this guy is going to stick around until I can find the right picture.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light