Your Profile Picture

IcarusBen

Well, with some money I got for Christmas I got myself another Clone Shock Trooper (other I got back in 2008), chronologically the first Storm Troopers (term first applied to them, then to everyone who wore white plastoid armor). in my excitement, I've changed my avatar to their commander, Commander Thire. Answering directly to Palpatine himself, Thire is head of the Coruscant Security Force and he and his clones (who were the only clones grown off of Kamino, secretly on the Capital planet itself) act as a military police and were rivals to the senate Guard. Thire accompanied Palpatine/Sidious to fetch Anakin/Vader from Mustafar after the Battle of the Heroes. 

Being brutal in their law enforcement, they aren't very nice dudes, but hey, they got a really cool paintjob on their armor. :lol: Not to mention they were pretty bad arse in the Battle of Coruscant (even if they did manage to let Grievous take the Supreme Chancellor).

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My current profile picture is of the character Peanut Butter Sandwich from one of my personal favorite comic strips, which you can read at http://www.housepetscomic.com .

I might end up changing it to a picture of a Bionicle MOC I made recently, though.

Kopaka is my favorite Toa, and always will be.

My YouTube Channel!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwVIVUxepncP8Ywv8F5DDvg

Meet the Toa Enta!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/21626-toa-enta-mocs/

I would change my avatar, but Thire's pose in my avatar is something I do all the time in real life. If there was a favorable historical person who had this pose, then i might switch to 'em. Off the top of my head, I think Victor Emmanuel II did this pose once, but that 'stache...

victor_emmanuel_ii_king_of_italy.jpg

THAT 'STACHE

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

• 4 weeks later...

Changed my pic a while ago, now my pic is a picture cjr205 made for secret santa.

anyway it's Breakout rocka and mata onua merged into one.

it is a superweapon, the combination of a hero and a toa.

I liked G2.  :o

Also known as:

Aguyinahat

Aleksyi

also i write some and do some art, bad at both though.

Tahu and Toriel.

Both control Fire.

Could get along (ala Tahu and Gali sort of relationship)

Both surprisingly fierce Warriors.

Both are much more powerful than they let on to be.

They both inspire me IRL, to do good, but to be brave and always stand my ground.

But THIS time around, it's a bit more silly.

Also, FIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Formerly a pretty women garbed in medieval Seljuk armor (historically authentic at that) and a pet falcon, her making a kissy face at it in a strangely cute manner (tee-hee), listening to the 300 soundtrack made my mind go back to the brutality of ancient warfare. Many of the ancient rulers did some nasty things (read the first paragraph of the early life of Cyrus the Great, first ruler of the Achaemenid Empire, on Wikipedia for a graphic example), so Constantine was chosen for taste (though he is not exempt).

Persian stuff is catching my eye, so I might change it again.

EDIT: One. Single. Typo. Dangit!

EDIT: Formerly J.S. Bach playing an electric guitar, it is currently the front cover to Cartographer, an album by the now-defunct legendary epic music band E.S. Posthumus. I think I am going to keep using music album covers for a while.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 3 weeks later...

The combined result of my boredom, a picture of Roman Emperor Vespasian, and a smudge tool. I name it: Wormsome Vespasian.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It was the initial intention for him to be easily mistaken for a woman.

That's just your attempt at dodging the fact that it's a terrible drawing.

Anyway, My current profile picture is based upon some random Kopaka fan art I found. Expect a custom made one in the near future.

Roman Emperor Ioannes [Jonas/John] II Komnenos 'the Good' and his wife Hungarian Princess Irene, whom I have pimped out with sunglasses. Taken from this beautiful picture. I was pick his son Manuel Komnenos 'the Great', but after some research, I am kind of glad I didn't pick the picture of an adulterous and prideful man. Still makes for a good read; still less drama than the foundations of the Makedon dynasty, phwoowee, like reading the script of a soap opera there. Loyalty, betrayal, adultery, murder, coup, finding out that your son is the child of the man you killed and your own wife and beat on the poor nerdy boy until he takes your place in power, honoring his dead birth father with a proper burial once he ascends the throne...

I was going to use this picture of Justinian 'the Great', but Johnny K. here has a beard and his High Medieval Imperial garb are better than the Late Antiquity stuff Justinian has. C'mon: beards are epic; as are sun glasses. B-) Justinian's chin there is like mine, though ...were it not wreathed in bearded power! Huzzah! *pets beard*

I wish there were more great pictures of medieval Roman Emperors, the ancient ones get all the attention... (got over a thousand years worth of history, stop focusing on only the first couple centuries dudes)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Neil Roberts's phenomenal cover art to Dan Abnett's novel Legion.

Neil's done too many magnificent, bring-tears-to-your-eyes good covers to count (in many varied and sublime styles), but Legion's always been a firm favourite - the Primarch Alpharius (or Omegon) striding through twin ranks of kneeling 30k guardsmen in the deserts of Nurth, filthy clouds of desert dusk breaking to reveal a pellucid sky of sea-green; shades of red dust rising from the powerful footsteps of the Primarch to wash across the suffering guardsmen dressed in their heavy furs and armour beneath the cruel sun.

In the novel, the Primarch is accompanied by an honour guard, but Roberts's lone demigod is a far more powerful visual image in my opinion.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

A minimalist picture of a B2 Super Battle Droid that I edited. The original picture left out the faux-head and had only a circle. This annoyed me to no end so I went into GIMP and put the two lines in there. Was slightly difficult to seamlessly put the lines in, but I did it. :P Who the heck thought it was a bright idea to leave out the false head? I mean, seriously?! Are they trying to drive me mad?

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning author Norman Mailer delivering a speech during his campaign for Mayor of New York.

23/04/16: Rorschach, from Alan Moore's Watchmen. Art by Dave Gibbons.

Edited by Erasmus Graves

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Imrukii's self-made Silver and blood-red Kualsi. It ain't no normal Kualsi though, with enough concentration I can do what I call flash-teleportation. Most Kualsi's the user is unable to do with.

Whilst the Blue represents my UT related Soul Color, which is Patience, but is represented as a circle out of part contrast and laziness, instead of a heart shape.

pure_muscle.png

23/04/16: Rorschach, from Alan Moore's Watchmen. Art by Dave Gibbons.

You know what I see in the blobs? A vague depiction of Ehlek's faces minus the metallic mandibles.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Deal with my disconnected glasses

Could it be
Frisk
?

Edit: Spoiler tag converted to "more" tag.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

pure_muscle.png