Which bionicle character would you want to see as a set?

Was there any bionicle character from G1 books and online serials that you would like to see become a set? Discuss below!

Edited by Takama Metru

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Though not a character, a set for one of the Battera would have been sweet. I mean, have you seen them? They look awesome! And the bohrok were designed after them, which explains why they look so cool; they're basically spikey shapeshifting bohrok.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Though not a character, a set for one of the Battera would have been sweet. I mean, have you seen them? They look awesome! And the bohrok were designed after them, which explains why they look so cool; they're basically spikey shapeshifting bohrok.

That's not a bad idea. It definatly would've been a cool set if it was released when it was supposed to.

Also I would've like to seen a set version of Toa Nidihki and Toa Tuyet from the toa Mangai as well as Toa Krakua (who was a moc which won a contest) and Toa Helryx, the first toa.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Totally Tyuet or Miserix. The barretta would really have helped 2009 grow. Maybe less people would have a disgust for it. And anything that was planned for 2010. That year fascinates me in what could have been.

Also Jerbraz.

Edited by moamahrimatoro

cringe

The only character I would really want to have been a set would have been Lariska. Not only was she was one of the coolest Dark Hunters, but her description from Greg was that she had dark blue-green armor. And I really like sets that have green on them.  

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Would? Meaning in the future? Well, for Gen 1 characters only, none. It's finished, and I don't really have a desire to see additional characters as sets. People can make MOCs of them, sure, but extra sets aren't necessary.

~B~

The Great Beings would've been cool to see but that might've just been disappointing. Personally I headcanon them as fully organic and maybe the whole idea was to keep them mysterious.

Also: Toa Nidhiki and Lariska, of course. Lhikan-era stuff is some of the best Bionicle story imo.

• Upvote 1

Toa Ahkmou, he would've been cooler than three clone makutas.

A Toa Ahkmou would've been awesome, especially since there has never been a "dark" Toa set before. He'd be twisted and sinister-looking with some horrid mask to match his terrible personality. Heck, the character itself should've been a thing. It would be interesting to have the Toa Nuva fight one of their own kind, a Toa who doesn't follow, even defies, the Toa Code. I hope a character like this ends up appearing in some form in G2 eventually!

More Titan sets. I'd get rid of playsets and vehicles, and use the same piece budgets to create more Titan sets. 

Notably: not canister Makutas, most Order of Mata Nui characters.

Canister sets: Toa Hagah. I love me some new masks

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Canister sets: Toa Hagah. I love me some new masks

I love the Hagah but it's possible that more of them would have masks in the shapes of "iconic masks" or such like Norik did. I wouldn't rule out one with a Hau-shaped mask to represent the Great Spirit. Unless Norik, in-story, is the odd one out. It really makes me wonder why they made one unique mold for the pair of sets instead of just doing two. Lego seems to be fine doing new molds for new characters if they aren't store-exclusive or rare or whatever. I wonder if it was originally intended as a Mask of Regeneration? The "carved in the shape of another mask" excuse seems kind of flimsy.

Anyway the one thing I really have wondered about the Hagah is their armor. They seem to have precious metals as armor so maybe there'd be more gold and platinum but maybe they'd all have different varieties: silver, bronze, chrome, obsidian? Those aren't all precious but hey :-p

• Upvote 1

We all know who we wanted as a set: Tren Krom. It would have been easy to produce too...Just fill a box with assorted meat from a butcher's shop, and BAM, it's a set to give the Axalara T9 a run for it's money.

In all seriousness...I would have lost my mind for Karzahni (not mutated) and Artahka sets, optimally in the same year.

• Upvote 3

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

I'd want a Mata Nui Robot set. I have no clue how that'd work, I just want one.

maybe not to scale tho considering he's like 40 million feet tall

Equal to human size. :3

No...life size; go big or go home  :P

• Upvote 1

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

In all seriousness tho, I'd like to see what we didn't get from <2010 as well as creatures and characters mentioned that never got a set. >3<

My previous post said Minion (the Dark Hunter), but not just that...I really wanted all of the MoCs in the Dark Hunter and Rahi books. Aside from that, I just wanted more beasts in general. Kardas was just purely amazing and aside from Gadunka I don't think we got any more rahi beasts after '06 (which is a shame :/ )

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I'd want a Mata Nui Robot set. I have no clue how that'd work, I just want one.

maybe not to scale tho considering he's like 40 million feet tall

Equal to human size. :3

No...life size; go big or go home  :P

Petition to make 40 million foot tall Bionicle set a real thing 

we goin' hard

• Upvote 3
WHAT'S UP, BUTTERCUP???

Here's my list:

1. Toa Nidhiki

2. Ancient

3. Lariska

4. Triglax

5. The rest of the Toa Hagah

6. Brutaka's mutated form

7. Toa Tuyet

8. Tren Krom

9. Toa Helrix

10. Toa Krakua

11. Makuta Miserix

12. Jerbraz

13. Tobduk

14. Johmak

15. Brutaka's Antidermis-filled form

16. Artakha

17. Karzahni's normal form

18. The Great Spirit Robot with two pairs of eyes: one green (Mata Nui) and one red (Makuta Teridax)

19. Toa Nikila

20. Surel

21. Angonce

22. Mata Nui's Prototype Robot form

23. Skakdi worlord, Nektann's giant size (not Stars' size)

24. Annona

25. Piraka's mutated forms

26. The golden skinned Skakdi Fusion

27. Annona

28. Velika's Great Being form

• Upvote 2

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Artakha, definitely. The Great Spirit robot would have been great. It looks less like a BIONICLE set and more like an actual robot, making a constraction set difficult to design, but maybe they could have solved that by making a standard constraction set with plates that could be attached, or maybe a giant System brick-based set with articulated joints.

The other Toa Hagah would have been cool, but they would only have released them in 2005, and 18 canister sets in one year would have been overwhelming. Pre-mutation Karzahni would be nice, I'd love a standard-mask piece Olisi. I sculpted one myzelf once, using a Suletu as a base, then I made a latex mold and used casting resin to make a plastic piece, but it came out wrong...still have it, though.

I would LOVE to see a Tren Krom set, just to see how they'd pull it off. Same thing for 2001 vortex-form Makuta.

The Rahi Nui would be great. They could even just make it a combiner model of four of the 2001 Rahi sets. An Ash Bear, perhaps specifically Graalok, would be kinda cool.

Other characters: the Baterra, Marendar, Annona, the golden-skinned being/Skadki fusion, Lariska, Tuyet, Helryx, an actual Turaga Lhikan designed like Dume or the 2001 Turaga, 2001-2002 style Takua, Kapura, Taipu, Hahli, Kotu, Tamaru, and Kopeke (they even had CG artwork made of them!), Rahi seen in various games that are buildable/semi-buildable.

And finally, ANY character who didn't get set representation :P .

They could have also had more tubs of assorted pieces (like the Ultimate Creatures set) but in exclusive colors. That way we could build the other Matoran seen in the online games (2001/2002, 2003, AND 2004-style) and every single variation of Rahkshi.

As for Generation 2, why not Makuta, with both the Mask of Control and the Mask of Ultimate Power? The year is still young, though, it's not too late for LEGO to pull out store-exclusives...

Remember, the Kardas Dragon was leaked in the BONICLE: The Quest Game, and BZPower didn't find out it was a combiner until late June, 2006, and that it was an actual set until July.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Definitely Artahka. For most of the other characters we know what they look like from competitions or descriptions. But artahka's description was rather vague and I would love to see something official for what he would look like. Also I feel like he would come with some really cool exclusive parts.

• Upvote 1

Definitely Artahka. For most of the other characters we know what they look like from competitions or descriptions. But artahka's description was rather vague and I would love to see something official for what he would look like. Also I feel like he would come with some really cool exclusive parts.

For some reason, I don't know why, but for some reason I thought I saw somewhere that Artahka wore the Mask of Creation from 2015.

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat