The Traveller's Guide to Legonia

IcarusBen

(NOTE TO ADMINS: Didn't know where else to put this. Feel free to move it where you want.)

So, I've been thinking of starting a sort of collaberative worldbuilding project, right here on the BZPower forums.

SUMMARY

Since the dawn of man, we have looked to the stars and wondered; what's out there?

The precise answer would be lots of dust, stars, balls of rock and random spacial anomalies.

The good old fashioned answer is, of course, space. Lots and lots of space. Huge, vast quantities of nothing but space. But in that space, is something truly magestic.

Adventure.

And so, the Traveller's Guide to Legonia was created to help chronicle the vast reaches of space that normally we'd know so little about if not for the hard work of our chroniclers.

THE IDEA

------------

Basically, Legonia is a galaxy dominated by the Galactic Republic of Legonia, a spacefairing FTL-capable civilization of humans, with their homeworld on Terra Maxima. Most of the galaxy is under their control, but they know so little about it.

That's where we come in.

Basically, you submit a MOC or an idea for a MOC. If it's the former, it goes straight to the next stage. If it's the latter, I or someone else will build that MOC. The next stage involves someone taking that MOC and writing an entry for it in the Traveller's  Guide, where it is then placed in the Guide for all to see.

The other process involves writing the story first, then someone else building the MOC and putting it in the Traveller's Guide. That way, instead of having one side clogged with requests, we can have two sides clogged up.

The real beauty of it is the collaboration. You can have your work be it's own thing or have it build upon the various other entries in the Guide. It's all up to you.

So, go ahead. Post your MOCs and your stories, and let's get ourselves a travel guide.

SUBMISSIONS

------------------

Please put it in a spoiler so we don't clutter up the page, please.

Type: MOC, Idea for MOC, Story

Name: The name of the submission

Content: The submission's content.

AWAITING COMPLETION

--------------------------------

N/A

THE TRAVELLER'S GUIDE ENTRIES

-----------------------------------------------

N/A

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

This is a really cool idea but doesn't it break the "Asking for content to fill your thread." rule? I'm not sure if that rule is in place for the Forum as a whole or just certain sections...

On the option this thread stays open I have a question, are LDD MOCs allowed? Because I am kind of limited in my lego supply otherwise...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I don't see anything against it in the OTC rules, so I think I'm good to go. Project planning is allowed here, to my knowledge, so I think that's alright.

As for LDD mods, sure thing! That's what I was planning to submit. Just make sure to take screenshots with LDD's view mode, not via screen capture or anything. It makes the backgrounds look better.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png