Kopaka Debate Topic

Mish

No idea, in that picture looks like it could be Coyote. Still There is no reason a larger pelt couldn't cover more of the upper chest as well thus why Kopaka also has a gold chest piece.

No. I meant if wolf pelts would look good on 2015 Kopaka, not if they are in this image. Actually thingking about it know, imagine if there was a wolf coat robe for 2001 Kopaka He would look more epic imo

Well don't just stand there get on it! Um... Better not tell PETA or their Mata Nuian counterparts. I don't think they'd approve.

Work has already being done.....Kopaka will make it as a DLC for Skyrim

Oh sure in a game I can't play even though I own it... We better get screenshots *starts pouting*

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

G2 Kopaka's clumsiness may be humbling, but any good hero ought to have a sense of humility and an awareness of their own imperfections. And his poor sense of direction could be a sign that he's more detail-oriented than "big picture"-oriented, which would be in keeping with his earlier analytical attitude (which has always been implied by the scopes on his mask). All things considered, I have always been introverted, but I can relate a lot more to G2 Kopaka than to his G1 counterpart. It's nice to have an introverted "loner" character who isn't outright hostile or disagreeable.

Detail-oriented may make him sound more ISTJ, but his personal moral code and "Trys to be perfect" (interested in self-growth) attitude are more INTJ.  Both are analysts and planners, regardless.   

I otherwise entirely agree,

Edited by Mish

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

Big fan of Kopaka I see. xD I wouldn't mind see something like this for each Toa. It's fun to see how much they've changed and how much they've kept to the original.

-NotS

I plan to do one for each of them -at least the 2015 toa

• 2 weeks later...

I do like his weapons and the new heads.  But the rest,  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk: .  Yeah, Lego can do better than that.

I know they can.

Man, we've come a long ways since the days of excessive emoticon use were extremely frowned upon. I'm almost expecting a burnmad blast in a topic one of these days.

Anyways, an important thing to appreciate about my favorite Toa that I did not fully become cognizant of until much later in my BIONICLE fandom: he is the audience's stand-in for the introduction to the world of BIONICLE. Takua was not a fully-revealed character in the early stages of the Mata Nui Online Game (the game, played from the silent, first-person perspective, kind of made you feel like just some random entity who came into the world, but was still recognized as part of it), so BIONICLE Comic #1: The Coming of the Toa was the first opportunity for many to actually get in the head of someone like us who was viewing Mata Nui for the first time. Kopaka's personality is appropriate for us; guarded, inquisitive, but carrying some small measure of anticipation for greatness. It is what several of us felt upon immersing ourselves into the BIONICLE mythos and toyline.

Over the course of the theme's life, Kopaka stopped being the main lens through which we viewed BIONICLE, but his importance was not forgotten. Greg Farshety, who considered Kopaka his favorite Toa, would often return to Kopaka's perspective in the BIONICLE books, continuing to remind us of that first entry into the world of Mata Nui.

I still like Kopaka the most, but I didn't really appreciate that role of his until BIONICLE was over. A part of me wished "Journey's End" concluded with an Epilogue from Kopaka's perspective, perhaps even a reaffirmation that the scattered parts of the worlds had been made whole, made complete. And that the darkness cannot stand before a world united.

• Upvote 2
Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

Anyways, an important thing to appreciate about my favorite Toa that I did not fully become cognizant of until much later in my BIONICLE fandom: he is the audience's stand-in for the introduction to the world of BIONICLE. Takua was not a fully-revealed character in the early stages of the Mata Nui Online Game (the game, played from the silent, first-person perspective, kind of made you feel like just some random entity who came into the world, but was still recognized as part of it), so BIONICLE Comic #1: The Coming of the Toa was the first opportunity for many to actually get in the head of someone like us who was viewing Mata Nui for the first time. Kopaka's personality is appropriate for us; guarded, inquisitive, but carrying some small measure of anticipation for greatness. It is what several of us felt upon immersing ourselves into the BIONICLE mythos and toyline.

Over the course of the theme's life, Kopaka stopped being the main lens through which we viewed BIONICLE, but his importance was not forgotten. Greg Farshety, who considered Kopaka his favorite Toa, would often return to Kopaka's perspective in the BIONICLE books, continuing to remind us of that first entry into the world of Mata Nui.

I still like Kopaka the most, but I didn't really appreciate that role of his until BIONICLE was over. A part of me wished "Journey's End" concluded with an Epilogue from Kopaka's perspective, perhaps even a reaffirmation that the scattered parts of the worlds had been made whole, made complete. And that the darkness cannot stand before a world united.

Well said, well said; hopefully they'll do this again w/ G2. :smilekopakanu:

I do like his weapons and the new heads.  But the rest,  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk:  :headbonk: .  Yeah, Lego can do better than that.

I know they can.

Man, we've come a long ways since the days of excessive emoticon use were extremely frowned upon. I'm almost expecting a burnmad blast in a topic one of these days.

You know were talking about the parts, not the story of Kopaka's, right?

Edited by Gipsy Danger
  • Upvote 1

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html