Forum theme color acting weird.

Toa of Ice - 1987

I'm really confused on whats happening to me, earlier a few months back the bzpower forums were in the usual blue/light-blue/white colorscheme.
However for the last week i've been seeing the forums in a indigo/purple/purple color scheme which i've mostly occasionally when you're not logged in and even more confusing when i log my account with google chrome on my mobile phone the default blue colorscheme shows up.

Is there any way to revert this issue for pc?

qs3135.jpg

If you go down to the very bottom of the webpage, you will see an orange RSS button. To the right of that is the text, 'Change Theme'. Clicking that will give you a drop-down menu, and you can change between the default IP.Board theme, the BZPower theme and the IP.Board Mobile theme. I'm guessing you want the BZPower theme, as its colours are lighter/paler and more refined. :)

-Rez

If you go down to the very bottom of the webpage, you will see an orange RSS button. To the right of that is the text, 'Change Theme'. Clicking that will give you a drop-down menu, and you can change between the default IP.Board theme, the BZPower theme and the IP.Board Mobile theme. I'm guessing you want the BZPower theme, as its colours are lighter/paler and more refined. :)

-Rez

Hmm i found it it's odd that when i tried it the bzpower in that list was still the purple theme, turns out the one i was used to was Ip Board (57). However the issue is resolved, thanks for the help

This can be locked now.

• Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg