If you saw...

Xabla

I'd kill him by accident

If there was a Bionicle anime

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'd buy the action figures. Not the ones made by lego, the ones made by S.H. FIguarts. Along with the sailor guardians.

If Nokama told you to protect Ga-Koro against a Tarakava, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'd call someone to fix it.

If Turaga Matau told you to act like a brakas monkey and let him film you for a million widgets (the exchange rate for your currency would change 1000000 widgets to $1000000 for example), you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'd ask to be mutated first.

If the rahkshi came to your house, gave you a staff, and asked you to help them kill Teridax.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I would live as a creepy, cave-dwelling, giant spider-riding delinquent.

If you were challenged by THE MIGHTY TUMA!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I would cry at home. Meanwhile, a protest of angry gamers armed with torches and pitchforks will go after him.

If Hewkii and Hafu challenged you and a friend to a game of Kohlii made a bet saying the losers had to be the winners' slaves, you would...

Win.

If you saw Helryx, Lariska, Axonn and Richter at the party. (Total Recall reference intended)

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'd try and chat up Helryx after calling Donald Quaid and telling him to get to the chopper. 

If Nuparu said he made a device that allows control of elemental powers and he wanted to let you test it, you would... 

Probably brake it my accident.

If Bionicle ended in 2008

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

We wouldn't have Bara Magna and Hero factory would come out and sell toys until it ends in 2014 and Bionicle returns. 

If Matoro took off the kanohi and forced the ignika onto your face, you would... 

Edited by Liuth

Become Mata Nui's subconscious

If Bionicle's were in the human world

-Toa Hahli, Downfall