If you saw...

Xabla

Ask Garan for help and make him give me a kanohi and some weapons before finding a way back home.

If the 2004 story arc was a sequel instead of a prequel and all the post 2005 story arcs never happened, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

...flip a table in annoyance.

If you found out Kopaka was on a dating site, you would...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

Ask him out after setting up a profile and making some money to pay for the account and dates.

If there was a new bionicle movie about the temple of time malfunctioning and it forced the Okoto Masters to relive the events starting from the creations of the great beings all the way to journey's end, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I would try to give him a hug. Or get angry if he refuses.

If the Great Beings landed in your backyard and started to experiment.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Become the best fighter in the arena.

If all of your friends became Bohrok...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I would tell him he was in the wrong dimension, and he would disappear from the real world and go back into the made up one. 

If BZP were an actual city, with all the members being different Bionicle species, you would....

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png