If you saw...

Xabla

I would ask for a handshake instead.

If Don the Ta-Matoran transformed into Voriki the 8th Toa

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I would become best friends with them

If Hewkii and Macku became canonised by Greg right now

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'd have an intense drag race with him.

If you washed ashore on Karzahni.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'd say "Hey Lewa! I bet you were HANGING for that to happen"

If you were the ruler of the Matoran Universe, your first action would be....

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Question my existence, then realize that love isn't canon, and go back to sleep.

Toa Ignika runs into your house, threatening to release a Nova Blast...

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'd put on a helmet, chainmail, knee and elbow pads, hop on the mutant crab and stick on for 10 seconds. 

If Pohatu invited you over to his place to play soccer, you would... 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I would fogure out whether this was good or evil Teridax. If it was good Teridax I'd be like "Hey cool awesome." If it was evil Teridax, I'd try to turn him good and failing that utilize my friendship to trick him into being captured.

If you saw a Dikapi racing a Potoo.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I would not be surpised. I mean Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl were rated T. (granted Melee was before E10+ existed but still.)

If you saw Tahu grow giant deformed teeth, undergo massive head swelling turn purple and yell Waluigi Time...

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

1. Rage like Vegeta

2. Tell him to fix it

If MNOG was like Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

-Toa Hahli, Downfall