Let's Talk Bionicle: Best Moments of Bionicle (G1)

I just remember seeing the teaser images for Metru Nui and freaking out on BZPower about how the new Toa had a crossbow equipped and how it was the coolest thing ever. I still think it was pretty darn cool. Fond memories, there.

Not exactly a story moment, but it sure made me want to grab the sets. : P

Erm, none of the Toa Metru have crossbow. :(

Vakama's disk launcher is 100% a crossbow variant.

This is crossbow.

This is Vakama's disk launcher.

Different projectile, totally different design since it is missing the wires for propulsion, not even launched or operated the same way-

Two staff members have said it, it must be fact, let's move on. :P

When you are ages 5-16 that is totally a crossbow it's almost like you lost your imagination along the way.

I mean, factually you're completely accurate on function and engineering, but what's it like to be without the wonderment of a child?

Edited by Makaru
  • Upvote 3

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

When you are ages 5-16 that is totally a crossbow it's almost like you lost your imagination along the way.

I mean, factually you're completely accurate on function and engineering, but what's it like to be without the wonderment of a child?

That's deep... like... deeper than the deep side of the pool.

• Upvote 2

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

I really loved Destiny War and Federation of Fear.

Also, can't forget the showdown between Teridax and Brutaka, or Irnakk and Zaktan.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I just remember seeing the teaser images for Metru Nui and freaking out on BZPower about how the new Toa had a crossbow equipped and how it was the coolest thing ever. I still think it was pretty darn cool. Fond memories, there.

Not exactly a story moment, but it sure made me want to grab the sets. : P

Erm, none of the Toa Metru have crossbow. :(

Vakama's disk launcher is 100% a crossbow variant.

This is crossbow.

This is Vakama's disk launcher.

Different projectile, totally different design since it is missing the wires for propulsion, not even launched or operated the same way-

Two staff members have said it, it must be fact, let's move on. :P

Bro it's totally a crossbow  :P . You don't know how Kanoka work, there might be a string made of energy or something. (This gives me an idea for a topic...)

Anyway, on topic:

• Lewa vs Onua
  • Transformation into Takanuva
  • Jaller's Death
  • Hordika saga
  • Barraki saga
  • The Cordex
  • GSR reveal

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

You don't know how Kanoka work, there might be a string made of energy or something. (This gives me an idea for a topic...)

Dude, I have a Kanoka launcher. I know that it is launched not via string, but by pushing the sides of the disk. 

I'm talking in-universe.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

That battle between Onua and Lewa-Wearing-An-Infected-Miru was really epic. It was the first time we really saw the a Toa vs. Toa fight, and Templar Studios really made it look cool by having it take place in the dark of a Nui Rama hive. The sparks flying from Lewa's axe hitting Onua's claws, briefly lighting up the room each time they made titanic contact, to the end result of Onua switching to his noble mask of telekinesis in order to knock Lewa's mask off his face, was just exhilirating to watch.

The next year's Lewa vs. Onua fight in the comic "Into the Nest" was cool, too, but still just an echo of how awesome that animation turned out.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"