my finally finished makuta Teridax MOC!

Here is the link,https://www.flickr.com/photos/131898077@N08/sets/72157653498987466 I uploaded it on flickr.,,

I'm new to this site and forums in general, I apologize for making a new post, should have edited this one as I could tell after they locked the new post I did. I just want peoples opinion on this Teridax that took me a month to get right. So bare with me on this.

Please tell me what you think if you view the pics!

• Upvote 5

I think it looks dope, love the claws and layered armor. Maybe more matared, yes?

Also tips on getting people to give you feedback: deep link, provide thumbnails, and take pics in better lighting for darker figures.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

It is ok. It's a learning experience. Also the flickr links work better for me. This looks like quite the intricate MOC you have going there. Just a few questions we may want to ask.

How long did it take you to make?

Was this a spur of the moment build or has it been in the works for a while?

Does he have any functions besides looking good?

How much do you think this set would cost if it was on our shelves?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well to answer the questions,1. It only took a month because I had to order parts from sellers on eBay. Building time once I had all the pieces was actually two days to get it the way it is now.2. It would have been a spur if I didn't have to order the pieces I needed. 3.as far as functions, he has full posability and a couple different weapons I built for him, no actual action functions though.4. This would be a little pricy only because I needed a maxilos and spinax set, two makuta 8593 sets and an antroz set, inila hewkii, oh and some gunmetal armor parts that I believe came from hero factory.

Oh and thanks for the feedback, I always like to have outside opinions on things.

Well thank you! I really wanted to keep him somewhat reminiscent to the original design.

Well I do believe you did so quite well. Also you are very welcome for the feedback I guess I gave. So did you use all the parts from the sets you mentioned or not? As that could effect the price. For example if you only used say a 3rd then the price would reflect that. I was thinking something along the lines of say $50 to $70 USD based on piece count?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

No I didn't use all the sets, but due to having to buy the sets new on eBay...ugh it ended up getting expensive, I tried first getting used sets, however most of the ball socket connectors would come cracked or broken on the ends. So I bought the sets new. Maxilos was $65,new teridax was around that same price, I had the other sets already though.