The Liandri team

Xan

In difficult times with a mad great being running around killing everyone, there are unlikely alliances. Here is my custom team of allies. Formed of two Toa, a surviving Makuta and two members of unknown species.

0995bd54ade4f1ce.JPG

Malakai

The leader of the team, Malakai formed the merry band (with great difficulty) to try and survive the conflicts going on currently. Originally serving the purpose of merely serving the Agori villages, Malakai snapped in a fit of rage one day after being injured severely, resulting in the deaths of 400 Agori and his inevitable exile. Many years later, he still promises to pay Raanu a visit, and at last get his revenge. Nowadays, Malakai is a very well known warrior and engineer, he is known for leaving no bodies behind and his custom scope, used to track micro fractures in armour.

S2Sc2S0.jpg?2

Makuta Sythodias

Not much is known about him, but it is rumored that because of his knowledge of Terridax's plan, he was able to avoid certain death in the swamps of Karda Nui. He only has one regret, not killing his ruthless leader Icarax before. His fighting style consists of horrifying his opponents with nightmarish visions, before swiftly finishing them with his blade.

KKkOjRo.jpg?2

Skakruk

The murderous psychotic monster inside the four armed body is not to be messed with. Possessing the ability to track down his enemies expertly and regrow lost limbs, Skakruk is a force to be reckoned with. They say his stare is like a thousand lave eels crawling under your armour. To bad nobody has lived long enough in his hunt to find out.

DdrC4SR.jpg?2

Toa Damarus

The former leader of a legendary team of Toa, Damarus was shunned by many after a catastrophic failure resulted in the death of most of his team. His form of combat is a strange one, consisting of only the use of his elemental powers and no tools or weapons for defense. He still wears his armour given to him by the most talented Matoran, as a reminder of his glory days. Now the armour slowly fades in colour, with his regret building up each day.

UuG0Umv.jpg?2

Toa Komek

Komek is usually quiet and reserved in between battles. In the middle of a heated fight, he is a completely different story. He becomes a raging motormouth with multiple personalities and a wide range of fighting styles, adapted with his fire sword skills, which he gladly demonstrates on enemies. Because of this, Komek has accidentally killed a few of his foes in cold blood, causing him to be more feared by the Matoran he swore to protect. Nobody knows what is more scarred, his body or his mind. He is now a member of this group, as he has nothing left except to find meaning in death.

fUivr1I.jpg?2

Edited by Craig B
  • Upvote 5

Those are all solid MoCs! Great work! Malakai is definitely my favorite of the bunch because he just looks beastly. All of them are great, don't get me wrong on that. But Malakai is definitely praise-worthy on his own.

I like Damarus' design very much as well and I'd also say that it's really cool that he doesn't have a weapon. That harkens back to the original Pohatu and Onua in a way since they just had their bare hands/feet and elemental blasts.

Komek's design is unique, but ultimately I just don't like him as much. The small bits of silver are necessary to break up the color scheme: there is far too much red and orange without a break (not trying to be harsh, but I just think it's overwhelming how bright the character is). His weapon design is good and good choice of mask, but maybe add more black and/or silver to even out his color scheme.

The makuta is also a great build, but I would've liked to see any other mask for him. It's a minor gripe, but really? 2 Makuta sets have used the Kraahkan and you had the opportunity to use any mask for a makuta...and you still choose the Kraahkan!  :lol-sign: But in all seriousness, it's a great MoC. Very well done on it, regardless of the mask.

Skakruk is very spindly, but I think you were going for that since he is insect-like. Not my favorite of the lot, but I do enjoy it. Very nice.

All in all, Keep up the good work  :fonz:

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I actually thought of the Kraahkan as just a replica mask used to show Sythodias' allegence to the brotherhood. And it looks cool. :P

But yeah, I think a different mask would have been more unique. Thanks for the feedback!