Characterbuilding

Petewa

Ooooh... New game!

Zhryoko is a Hermit Dasaka (BZPRPG-Native toa of Psionics) who lives in Isolation on a lonely island, and uses Illusions to scare passer-byers away. He is very grouchy, and prefers fishing for lunch than being around others.

Palamus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Torfvulas is a simple Ta-Matoran who just likes to farm lava. He has many adventures with his other fiery brethren into the depths of the Charred Forest. He is often teased for the way he talks, as he is the only Ta-Matoran who speaks in Chute-Speak.

Dahferco.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Dahferco is a rahkshi of confusion who doesn't know how to fight or fly. He is often left behind when other rahkshi are flying off and his kraata often forgets it is stuck in a suit and tries to infect kanohi with no success.

Ifo

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Hapiko is a friendly, but anxious Le-Matoran. He spends his days drawing and playing music for other Matoran, since he loves to make people happy. He learned how to sing in a foreign tongue from his village's Turaga. 

Tarko

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Tarko is an Order of Mata Nui member who has been recently demoted to pitiful cubicle-esque job. He wishes to leave and be a Kolhii champion, but the company doesn't allow it, making him depressed.

Roedraku

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Roedrahku is a dark hunter specializing in extortion and larceny. His titanium metallic armor deflects glancing blows with ease and he carries a warhammer.

Warrior

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Parvan is a decommissioned Hand of Arthaka member. He was once a Toa of Iron, but after being dropped into a pit of liquid Protodermis, he gained the trait of not having to wear a Kanohi to survive. He has gone rogue and kills Toa for their Kanohi, which he switches out at will.

Vaskil

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Vaskil is a transgender vortixx who holds the positions exclusive to females, yet he is willing to do the dirty work of males. He crafts his own weaponry and sells them to any paying customers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy! Now this is a sound idea for a game.

Injai was originally a lava farmer on an island in a different MU. His simple life was turned on its head when a dangerous being attacked his village and murdered his family and friends, leaving only destruction in its wake. Injai travelled to other lands in search of means to get revenge, and eventually found it in the form of becoming a Toa. He then travelled the world, searching for the being which had ruined his life, eventually finding it and facing it on top of a massive mountain in the centre of the known world. This battle resulted in the mountain being decimated, but Injai got his sworn revenge upon the monstrous being. From then on out, he has continued his travels across the world on a quest to find new meaning in his life.

Ayikin