Looking for Amiibos!

Well, I haven't seen anyone else do this so I have know idea how this will work out.

Hello BZP community! 

For those of you who are Nintendo fans, you probably have heard of their take on video game statuettes, that's right I'm talking about Amiibos.

Unfortunately, these can get... "tricky" to find here in the U.S. and many people can't get their hands on the ones they want. I'm looking for some.

Here they are:

Pit: 20-30 US Dolllars

Marth: 20-30 US Dollars

Rosalina & Luma: 30-35: US Dollars

Robin: 20-30 US Dollars

Lucina: 20-30 US Dollars

Ike: 20-30 US Dollars

Charizard: 15-20 US Dollars

Captain Falcon: 20-25 US Dollars

I have a Mega Man Amiibo for those who are interested for $17.

Thanks! 

-Joe

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Not sure if non-lego-related stuff is allowed in Buy/Sell/Trade. I'mma go check that out, but in the mean time, good luck trying to get those li'l nfc figures.

EDIT: Okay, so the rules state that there must be at least some Lego related items in the list. I'd report this topic to be closed if I were you. You'd be better off trying in a Nintendo forum, but I don't have any offhand recommendations. Happy Amiibo hunting!

Edited by Chip Biscuit

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

While you're not the only BZPer on the Amiibo grind, Chip's got the right of it - this forum is for buying/selling/trading LEGO-related stuff, and Amiibos don't fit that.  Sorry, but I'm locking this up for now.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42