Let's Play Kolhii

That'll be nice. Though a tan huna is still my favorite. :)

I'll stick to being the team medic, and only going on the field as a last resort. My immortality makes me a pain to get off the field XD

Same here, only it's not being immoral, but most likely my body's condition as well by the time we get to do this. XP

Miru Medic! :D

Huna Medic :D

On the field my nickname will be the Bloody Red Queen.

Wonder what mine would be... *just imagines getting hit repeatedly in the face with ball, preventing it from hitting the goal* (I actually developed a strategy like that for dodgeball XD)

Well depends. Mine is because I'll be well beat and bloody before letting my team lose, and because the queen is the best piece in chess. :D also Alice in Wonderland inspired Kolhii moves FTW.

"Off with your head"

That'll be nice. Though a tan huna is still my favorite. :)

I'll stick to being the team medic, and only going on the field as a last resort. My immortality makes me a pain to get off the field XD

Same here, only it's not being immoral, but most likely my body's condition as well by the time we get to do this. XP

Miru Medic! :D

Huna Medic :D

On the field my nickname will be the Bloody Red Queen.

Wonder what mine would be... *just imagines getting hit repeatedly in the face with ball, preventing it from hitting the goal* (I actually developed a strategy like that for dodgeball XD)

Well depends. Mine is because I'll be well beat and bloody before letting my team lose, and because the queen is the best piece in chess. :D also Alice in Wonderland inspired Kolhii moves FTW.

"Off with your head"

I just imagine a really intense game, arm has been hit so hard it's unresponsive, mask has been hit repeatedly so much it's broken, showing only one of my eyes... as I get hit with a ball... in the head... again.

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

And that's why there's no penalties in kolhii. Playing kolhii is a penalty in itself. XD

Leaping midair, swinging the kolhii ball at the goal with all my might. Scores 1 point, the force causes the ball to ricochet out of the goal and back to me. I leap above the goalie shouting "Off With Your Head" slamming the ball back down towards the ground and doing a complete spin to knock the ball back into the goal to score a second point while also knocking out the goalie.

I'll start on that staff soon, guys. Don't you worry. I would have my sketches up, but my printer is being weird and I can't scan for some reason.

Good luck ^v^

I'll be trying to change jobs, then once I can get less hours I'll start hosting my own games

That's awesome! GL;HF :D

|

What about team names? You can't form a team without a team name to stand out from the competition.

-Ta-Koro Champions

-Tidal Waves

-Wind Flyers

-Stone Cutters

-Ussal Crabs

-Drifters

Edited by Liuth
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

What about team names? You can't form a team without a team name to stand out from the competition.

Le-Koro Wind Flyers, Ko-Koro Drifters, Po-Koro Stone Cutters, etc.

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/bionicle

Seriously, I need one of those tshirts...

Edited by Owlexander
  • Upvote 2

|

Dude Gunhaver Nuva has a Le-Koro Windflyers shirt. It looks really good.

Sorry to go off topic but I'm thinking about getting Le-Koro or Ko-Koro first...

...the first out of all of them...

Of all of them, I actually like the Po-Koro one the most.

EDIT: I just realized that "Kolhii" is spelled wrong on the Le-Koro one.

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Dude Gunhaver Nuva has a Le-Koro Windflyers shirt. It looks really good.

Sorry to go off topic but I'm thinking about getting Le-Koro or Ko-Koro first...

...the first out of all of them...

Of all of them, I actually like the Po-Koro one the most.

EDIT: I just realized that "Kolhii" is spelled wrong on the Le-Koro one.

Treespeak is a difficult dialect for some to interpret :P

I figure we name our teams based on the cultural focus of the towns we represent.

Philadelphia Carvers

Pittsburgh Mask Makers

New York Firespitters

• Upvote 1

Maybe geographical location would determine the element team? So it might be something like

Key West Tidal Waves

Evansville Stone Cutters

Vancouver Ice Drifters

Hawaii Fire Spitters

Appalachian Miners

Chicago Windflyers (I really hope someone gets this joke) 

Edited by Toa Vanson
  • Upvote 1

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  

Maybe geographical location would determine the element team? So it might be something like

Key West Tidal Waves

Evansville Stone Cutters

Vancouver Ice Drifters

Hawaii Fire Spitters

Appalachian Miners

Chicago Windflyers (I really hope someone gets this joke) 

First we need to know which people would attend the games. Then we could pair everyone up based on which people are the closest. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

A new challenger approaches!

I'd love to play or watch a good game of Kolhii! 

• Upvote 3

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The hard part is finding at least 3 friends who are not only into Bionicle, but willing to play Kolhii.

They've also got to be near you. I love Kolhii as much as the next guy, but I don't think I'd be willing to do a twelve hour drive just to kick a ball around.  :P

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

The hard part is finding at least 3 friends who are not only into Bionicle, but willing to play Kolhii.

They've also got to be near you. I love Kolhii as much as the next guy, but I don't think I'd be willing to do a twelve hour drive just to kick a ball around.  :P

Maybe there could be regional teams? That way, it's no more than about a four hour drive.

Maybe there could be regional teams? That way, it's no more than about a four hour drive.

That's probably be a good idea. Because believe me, I despise long car drives. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

It just so happens that I found a map of the US with each region, as well as sub-regions.

Regional%20Map.png

Matches would be in the middle of each region. For example, the base of the South Atlantic region would be Raleigh, North Carolina, West North Central would be Lincoln, Nebraska, etc. Personally, I think the Lincoln team (or any plains states' teams) would have to be called the Lincoln Baldlanders.

They've also got to be near you. I love Kolhii as much as the next guy, but I don't think I'd be willing to do a twelve hour drive just to kick a ball around. :P

It just so happens that I found a map of the US with each region, as well as sub-regions.

Regional%20Map.png

Matches would be in the middle of each region. For example, the base of the South Atlantic region would be Raleigh, North Carolina, West North Central would be Lincoln, Nebraska, etc. Personally, I think the Lincoln team (or any plains states' teams) would have to be called the Lincoln Baldlanders.

I see Ta-Koro, Ga-Koro, Po-Koro, and Le-Koro. Where are Onu and Ko-koro?

• Upvote 1

They've also got to be near you. I love Kolhii as much as the next guy, but I don't think I'd be willing to do a twelve hour drive just to kick a ball around. :P

Regional%20Map.png

I thought I was the only one...

|

Regional%20Map.png

I thought I was the only one...

The only one of what?  :???:

Regional%20Map.png

I guess Australia's equivalent would be each state: Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia could each have their own village-represented arenas and matches.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Pohatu is British, if he were Australian, he'd be extremely casual, which brings me to a Headfanon I have of him. In my head, Pohatu is a bogan, a slang word used to describe Australians and it has some inappropriate definitions so you'll have to look them up on Urban Dictionary. :P

Anyway, let's get back on track.

Why don't we give Greenland the opportunity to host the Ko-Koro Kohlii team?

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Next thing ya know they'll be selling Akilini equipment...

We need to invent floating frisbees!

Just modify a quadcopter and you have a floating frisbee.

I learned to play Kolhii in real life. Quite fun but very painful. Here are the rules if you're interested:

~~~~~~~~~~

Kolhii:

Gameplay:

•Each team consists of two main players. A defender and offender. There can be any number of back-up players.

•A Kolhii Match can be played between 2 to 6 teams.

•A Half-Hour Practice Match can be played before the official Match.

•Each offender must score s greater number of goals within a 4-hour time for their team to win.

Rules:

•The Kolhii Ball must meet either or both the standard size and weight. 25-50lbs. Or 24-36" in Diameter.

•Players, both offender and defender, can only move the ball through kicking. They cannot grab or carry the ball with their hands. However, they are allowed to use the back of their hands to block the Kolhii Ball or create a ricochet. Any other part of the body can also be used for blocking and ricochet.

•If an offender or defender is physically hurt or too exhausted to continue, the game can be paused to change players.

~~~~~~~~~~

Have fun ^v^

Who taught you how to play it?  

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!