I'm just too dang proud right now to write a half decent introduction, so let's get on with it.

Now presenting, the Dark Knight himself, Batman:

photo_on_5-31-15_at_3.38_pm.jpg

I tried to pull out all the stops on this one, I hope it shows.

photo_on_5-31-15_at_3.46_pm.jpg

"To the Batmobile!"

"Dangit."

photo_on_5-31-15_at_3.35_pm.jpg

Just good ol' Bruce posing here.

Now a couple of pics without the cape, to show off the build.

3373726_orig.jpg

2982571_orig.jpg

1605010_orig.jpg

I've never been more proud of a MOC in my life, so please, all comments, criticism, cookies, and the likes are accepted, hoping this goes far.

• Upvote 5

Batman looks a little flimsy and there is a bit too much silver, I know it's instead of dark grey, but the silver sticks out a little from the black.

Most of it is hidden by the cape in near-every pose.

You may want to make the arms a bit Shorter, but other than that, I really like the head.

Thank you! I know the arms are a bit long, and I could probably find some way to shorten them, but I wanted to give him as much articulation as possible.

With the cape on, it looks awesome. Without it....

I don't like how the arms are uneven, and it has way too much silver to be Batman. The head is great, but the MOC is way too skinny. I am aware it is Batman, but he is pretty buff tbh.

Overall, I give this a 4/10.

Nice try though.

• Upvote 1

With the cape on, it looks awesome. Without it....

I don't like how the arms are uneven, and it has way too much silver to be Batman. The head is great, but the MOC is way too skinny. I am aware it is Batman, but he is pretty buff tbh.

Overall, I give this a 4/10.

Nice try though.

Might as well just've said "UGLY!!!" Lol.

But in all seriousness, Batman never looks good without the cape.

It does look pretty great with the cape on, but you've heard all of the complaints I have from everyone else. The blue on his hands really bothers me, unless you're trying to go for the purple gloves he had on his first suit. That said, I really, really do like the head and the overall look with the cape on. Very Batman.

The Batman Beyond suit says "Hi."

• Upvote 1

While I understand the use of a cape and this is a cool take on a BBC Batman. Still is that cape regulation for the contest? I don't know if it is an actual piece or a custom part. If it is the prior great use, if it is the later then that technically disqualifies it. No matter how good it may look.

Also... lol to the Batman Beyond Reference. It is indeed a capeless Batman. Though I don't know Terry really cares because he has them retractable cape/wing deal.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah, as far as critiques go, I don't really like the trans-blue hands. It's just... THERE.

They're not trans-blue, just dark blue.

It does look pretty great with the cape on, but you've heard all of the complaints I have from everyone else. The blue on his hands really bothers me, unless you're trying to go for the purple gloves he had on his first suit. That said, I really, really do like the head and the overall look with the cape on. Very Batman.

The Batman Beyond suit says "Hi."

But that's not Bruce.

I took a close look, and no, that cape is not official.

Sorry Petewa, looks like you're disqualified. :(

Then I'll enter the MOC with a picture without the cape.

I took a close look, and no, that cape is not official.

Sorry Petewa, looks like you're disqualified. :(

Then I'll enter the MOC with a picture without the cape.

You can't change your entry once you've submitted it: changing a MOC after you've posted it, but before you've submitted it, will also get you disqualified.

Also, everyone else: it's up to the contest staff to handle disqualifications. There's no need for you to pass judgement on the validity of entries.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Just to be honest, it looks horrible and needs more parts/meat.  That is all I can say for this.  Keep trying, though.

Edit: Please offer constructive criticism, and please watch your tone. Don't bash people's creations.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

Thisparticular MOC Definitly needs a bit of bulk added. If you havesome CCBS pieces and black shels, it would go a long way to making this MOC not look so gangly. Additionally, I think the proportions could use a bit of work. The forearms are incredibly long, and could be shortened up with some t bars taking the place of the system element hands.

I really like the cape, and with it on, the moc looks very cool. 

• Upvote 1

Thisparticular MOC Definitly needs a bit of bulk added. If you havesome CCBS pieces and black shels, it would go a long way to making this MOC not look so gangly. Additionally, I think the proportions could use a bit of work. The forearms are incredibly long, and could be shortened up with some t bars taking the place of the system element hands.

I don't have any black CCBS and I don't know what a T bar is.

Thanks.

I don't have any black CCBS and I don't know what a T bar is.

Thanks.

This is a T bar: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4697b

You can find most of my stuff on my MOCpages and Flickr accounts.

MOCpages

Flickr

Just to be honest, it looks horrible and needs more parts/meat.  That is all I can say for this.  Keep trying, though.

Edit: Please offer constructive criticism, and please watch your tone. Please don't bash people's creations.

-Wind-

I don't mean to argue or correct, but tone would be like this with bold, Italic, or underlined letters<(the bold, Italic, and underline was just an example) and at least I said 'keep trying, though'.  So I basically, so called, bashed it 50/50.

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html