Best Sets To Get?

CarumEsSarene

Usually, bulk brick buckets. As an example, this set from last year offers 1,000 pieces for $60. LEGO Creator sets also tend to have a very good price-per-piece.

The set with the best price per piece that's currently available from shop.LEGO.com in the United States is 10243 Parisian Restaurant. You can see a list of sets currently available at the U.S. LEGO Shop website arranged from lowest price per piece to highest right here.

• Upvote 1

Thank you. I plan to make a small-scale version of the world in my story. I need a lot of bricks.

If it's any help, this 1500-piece set has not yet been released in the United States (so I don't know what exactly it would cost in USD), but probably will be by the end of the year, and by comparing the GBP price to other "LEGO Classic" sets it might cost as little as $70 (twice the cost of the Medium Creative Brick Box). The new "LEGO Classic" range includes an extremely wide selection of colors and this set is no exception, with bricks in 39 different colors.

Thank you. I plan to make a small-scale version of the world in my story. I need a lot of bricks.

If it's any help, this 1500-piece set has not yet been released in the United States (so I don't know what exactly it would cost in USD), but probably will be by the end of the year, and by comparing the GBP price to other "LEGO Classic" sets it might cost as little as $70 (twice the cost of the Medium Creative Brick Box). The new "LEGO Classic" range includes an extremely wide selection of colors and this set is no exception, with bricks in 39 different colors.

Yeah, I need a lot of bricks

0Pr68IL.jpg

I've got a lot of ground to cover.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind, the non-bulk bricks have a lot of small pieces. I just got the Parisian Restaurant and there's quite a bit of tiles and other little details that are great, but not much if what you're after is sheer bulk.

Edited by Ta-metru_defender

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky