Kohlii Game Questions

Owlexander

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forgive me for not taking inspiration from MNOG(I've never played it), but I remember the Kolhii game in The Mask of Light. Would that count as a version o Kolhii, or is it similar/exactly the same to MNOG/MNOG II?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Forgive me for not taking inspiration from MNOG(I've never played it), but I remember the Kolhii game in The Mask of Light. Would that count as a version o Kolhii, or is it similar/exactly the same to MNOG/MNOG II?

While I suggest you at least play MNOG, I won't fault you for it. I still haven't played MNOGII... but I guess you could count the Mask of Light as MNOG...? Dunno, I'd need clarification on that one.

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

That might be fun... There were always other Bionicle games on the web I enjoyed playing, but they were minigames, like the Agori Defender, or Battle for Power.

I hadn't really tried playing the old ones a lot 'till recently, on sites with all the games, like BioMedia Project.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

That might be fun... There were always other Bionicle games on the web I enjoyed playing, but they were minigames, like the Agori Defender, or Battle for Power.

I hadn't really tried playing the old ones a lot 'till recently, on sites with all the games, like BioMedia Project.

Alrighty, I'll see if I could livestream the entire game through for you and others who haven't played it.

Even so though, I don't remember there being a Kohlii mini-game, the only thing I remember there being was when you cured the Kohlii ball plague, they were just kicking the ball around.

|

I'd like for the ball to be a beach ball in size with the density and weight of a soccer ball. Do they make those?

Possibly... if Kohlii became a nationalized sport, I'm sure they would.

After doing a little Googling, it turns out that they make soccer balls 6 feet tall, but not as big as a beach ball.

bZpOwEr

1. I haven't played either games, but I voted for MNOG. 

2. I voted no. I don't see a huge demand for such a section on BZP, so I don't think that one is needed.

3. I voted that it should be like a soccer ball.  

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I suppose another question could be how many teams will there be. In the regular season for MNOGII there were two teams, but the Po-Koro shot from MNOG showed four teams. There's also the championship following MNOGII that had three teams.

bZpOwEr

I suppose another question could be how many teams will there be. In the regular season for MNOGII there were two teams, but the Po-Koro shot from MNOG showed four teams. There's also the championship following MNOGII that had three teams.

I'd say most likely 4...

|

I'd say most likely 4...

Check my post on the Kolhii rules

I'd say most likely 4...

Check my post on the Kolhii rules

Right in the middle... yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif (yus!)

|

And that's one reason a Kolhii section is a must. So the rules are easier to access. The section would allow people to host local teams and plan matches with other teams. Things such as discussions on kolhii rules and what standards to use for tournaments.

So you mean a part of the RPG forum or under the events forum? :3

|

And that's one reason a Kolhii section is a must. So the rules are easier to access. The section would allow people to host local teams and plan matches with other teams. Things such as discussions on kolhii rules and what standards to use for tournaments.

Events. Since it involves actual meetups. RPG would cause debate on if it's real or just for roleplay.

Events. Since it involves actual meetups. RPG would cause debate on if it's real or just for roleplay.

Oki, just wanted clarification. :3

|

No problem :)

No problem :)

This'll be awesome if this ever gets off the ground! :D

• Upvote 1

|

MNOG II

Nay

Softball

MNOG Koli is basically soccer. If we do MNOG II Kolhii, we get to play hockey-lacrosse-golf :P

I'd say it's more like Soccer/Lacrosse/Gladiator Fights

Hockey/soccer/lacrosse/golf/Gladiator

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.