Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

This topic exists so you can post some of the auctions to Bionicle or other LEGO sets that you find on eBay. See a good deal on eBay, or a horribly over-priced item? A funny? A fake? A fraud? An autographed picture of Black Six? Post it here! If you are looking to advertise your own auction for a rare or generally hard-to-find item, you may post your own thread in this forum. Individual eBay threads can be started to draw attention to auctions featuring rare sets, new sets not yet widely available, or things that don't show up on eBay too often.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2

What is dead may never die.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I forget which was available in Germany, but you can find information on these in our set database:Master Accessory KitUltimate Battle SetUltimate Creatures Accessory SetThis topic is about eBay auctions, so please do not discuss this here further. If you have additional questions, make a topic in the Bionicle Sets forum.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but here's something interesting: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bionicle-PARTS-Mask-belt-money-clips-/160674292702?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2568ef23de#ht_500wt_1156 (please remove link if links to Ebay are not allowed). I've never heard of those before...are those really made by Lego? And are the masks removable? It's interesting that there's a white Huna... :blink:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but here's something interesting: http://www.ebay.com/...e#ht_500wt_1156 (please remove link if links to Ebay are not allowed). I've never heard of those before...are those really made by Lego? And are the masks removable? It's interesting that there's a white Huna... :blink:

I saw those too! Interesting white Huna. I had the same questions.I saw a VMKK on Ebay the other day, but I can't find it now. It might be worth snooping around for if you're interested, though.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but here's something interesting: http://www.ebay.com/...e#ht_500wt_1156 (please remove link if links to Ebay are not allowed). I've never heard of those before...are those really made by Lego? And are the masks removable? It's interesting that there's a white Huna... :blink:

When I first read your post, I was really excited because the white Noble Huna from 2001 is extremely rare. :PThese masks were created as interchangeable accessories for Bionicle shoes and backpacks produced by a company called Qubic (or something like that) back in 2004. I didn't know they produced Kanohi in colors not in sets, though. Strange.I saw the VMKK too, and was tempted to go for it but I really don't have the money right now. :P Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

That Huna looks painted. Seriously, compare it to Nuju's mask, it's a different white. Also, I saw a bunch of misprints a while back, but they were about fifty dollars.

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

I want to make sure I'm reading this right: we can only make threads to advertise our own eBay auctions if the items are rare?Could I (once I've put them up) make a topic listing all of my eBay auctions, some of which are rare, others not?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I should ask this here, but can I get an estimate on how much a very good complete Power Pack could go for on ebay? I've checked on there and no one is selling one. I have the box in great condition, the Bionicle music/enhanced CD with no scratches in the jewel case with insert all in great condition, the Chrome Hau completely unmarked, and the mctoran Hafu with disc and all pieces in perfect condition. Any estimate would be appreciated.

Edited by Johnny Hobbs

yeah...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm selling a bunch of old sets and masks/krana/kratta.http://www.ebay.com/sch/sh4d0wdustz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686Every auction includes a trans-green Miru.

• [*]Set of 6 McToran[*]Rahi Tarakava[*]Exo-Toa[*]Boxor[*]Takua & Pewku[*]Hewkii and Maku[*]Bohrok and Borhok Kal[*]Original Kanhoi[*]Krana & Krana Kal[*]Kratta[*]Infected Haus, Copper Huna, Vahi

Games in Progress:

No games for a while... (T_T)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look at this picture on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab4370752 (maybe you can't see the picture, but if you just click on it you will see the picture)Some of these masks have weird metalic collors, and some i've never seen before like those metalic Akaku's and Yellow Rau..... are they painted?....... And there are also 2 rare yellow ruru.

Edited by Aris621

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

I think the colors are just the lighting, they all look a bit off. That yellow Rau is interesting, though. That's an extremely rare mask, right?Edit: After browsing his other items, I'd guess it's the photography. If you look, he has a bunch of "yellow" pakaris that would be orange in real life, and his boxor looks yellow.

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I think the colors are just the lighting, they all look a bit off. That yellow Rau is interesting, though. That's an extremely rare mask, right?Edit: After browsing his other items, I'd guess it's the photography. If you look, he has a bunch of "yellow" pakaris that would be orange in real life, and his boxor looks yellow.

Well, i've heard about the yellow ruru, but i've never heard about a yellow rau.....But if you are right about the photography, those yellow masks are just orange (i think...)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm selling a lot consisting of Axonn, Jaller, Nuparu, Zaktan, Avak, Dalu, Kazi and the 2006 exclusive widely known as 'Bad Guy'. I'm planning to sell my entire collection in small lots like this one, and as the first of these, I'm using this to determine what price I can expect from a such lot.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-Lego-Bionicle-Figures-/261033154893?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item3cc6c9d94d

Edited by Multiverse

I've been gone. Hopes to return, though perhaps just to listen.

And to brighten your day with a little pun: Why didn't the clam share with anyone?

...Because it was shellfish! =P

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw all six Bohrok, mint condition and Factory Sealed in their boxes.For 25 dollars.Sadly I was outbid by $100.Then I saw all the bohrok Kal for the same price. Outbid by 50 cents. DARN YOU EBAY.

• Upvote 1

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

auction with brown huna in it!!!!!!!!!!!name: Lego Bionicle Lot 77 Pc Mask Brain Stem Face Parts Pieces

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I haven't bought online for quite a while, though I do browse nowadays, but I got Tahu and Lewa Mata and Turaga Vakama on eBay about two years ago. Very great deal from people selling off their old sets, and from some very kind families who even enclosed a nice note with them wishing me well! :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...