Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

Gold Hau was a fake.

It says he has 100% positive rating.

Did you neg him?

I just did about an hour ago. I don't know why I waited to long to do so. I was contemplating leaving neutral feedback since he refunded me, but after seeing him relist it and no longer being able to claim ignorance to the item's authenticity, I couldn't not leave negative feedback in good conscience. Does it show up as 90% positive feedback now?

- :t::l::h:

sure does. He also lowered the price to $4000.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

good idea! :)

anyway, the deal is not so bad for MISB! it depends, how many bidders want the same thing... also, do you want to resell it, or just for your own collection?

Thanks for the input guys, I really want to go for it. And it would be for my personal collection, since I stopped collecting Bionicle around the hordika era.

I actually want to buy them new so I can open them :o is that crazy?

anyway, the deal is not so bad for MISB! it depends, how many bidders want the same thing... also, do you want to resell it, or just for your own collection?

Thanks for the input guys, I really want to go for it. And it would be for my personal collection, since I stopped collecting Bionicle around the hordika era.

That's not crazy, I am always trying to buy my sets new, just to get that nostalgia feeling when I open them :)

hTeXGIU.png

It's a bit pricey, but this listing should help to complete a trading card collection. Or two, or three...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-200-2001-Upper-Deck-LEGO-Bionicle-Quest-for-the-Masks-Booster-Packs-/380894808067?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58af198803

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

i don't think it's crazy, but i don't do it :P i don't care about boxes, containers, i only need the set complete x) plus, it's already been mentioned, it's pricey (sometimes not that much, sometimes very much)... MISB sets are great for resale, though

i don't think it's crazy, but i don't do it :P i don't care about boxes, containers, i only need the set complete x) plus, it's already been mentioned, it's pricey (sometimes not that much, sometimes very much)... MISB sets are great for resale, though

Well they can't be that great at reselling, I have listed two MISB sets in this forum, and even though they cost 99 cents FOR BOTH OF THEM, no-one wants them! like, what?

hTeXGIU.png

Well they can't be that great at reselling, I have listed two MISB sets in this forum, and even though they cost 99 cents FOR BOTH OF THEM, no-one wants them! like, what?

i stand corrected, then :P but it's weird, maybe ebay would be better for this...

• Upvote 1

I don't want to take the thread off-topic but I like buying new so that I get that nostalgic feeling Unglued mentioned when opening the set. Specially if its something I really wanted when it first came out but never did get.

yeah, I bought three MISB sets for a good price a while ago, I got Toa Iruini, Toa Matau and Pohatu Nuva. I sold Iruini, and I am auctioning Pohatu at the moment :) I opened Matau because I lost my original because I was like 5 at the time lol

hTeXGIU.png

You're not going to get the best price here. List them on bricklink or ebay, preferably bricklink.

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

You're not going to get the best price here. List them on bricklink or ebay, preferably bricklink.

yeah actually that's a good idea. I may end the auction early.

hTeXGIU.png

I think the problem may be the $12 shipping. That makes them $14, not $2. With Bricklink or eBay.UK you'll get a bigger fraction of what the buyer has to pay.

I think the problem may be the $12 shipping. That makes them $14, not $2. With Bricklink or eBay.UK you'll get a bigger fraction of what the buyer has to pay.

I see. I will stick them on bricklink in that case. Thanks for your input :)

hTeXGIU.png

• 2 weeks later...

hTeXGIU.png

I've listed my entire Bionicle collection on eBay. I've tried to be as fair as I could with the pricing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161318203294?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I take it that means you are leaving bzpower then? That's a real shame :(

Nope, I'm still a massive Bionicle fan and always will be, but I'm moving on to another chapter of my life where I need to let all my Bionicle merch go. I hope someone takes an interest in my stuff!
UPDATE: Shipping is now free!
Edited by ElevenGuy
  • Upvote 1

Wow, I haven't seen one of those in quite a while.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...

I am selling the following on ebay

100x TNGM

5x VAHi

75x Chronicler's staff

Not letting me post links... but just search lol. US only.

Darn, I was the other bidder for those Vahi. Oh well. Congrats to the guy who won them.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The second lot does no look like 22 pounds, but the first lot looks like great value! I bet with the sets built from it you could easily make a profit :P

hTeXGIU.png

I don't know. I do, however, see a bunch of technic pieces and red flat surfaces, so I'm thinking there's a good sized remnant of a battle vehicle in the 20 pound lot.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• Upvote 1

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Ahh, never mind. It comes from here: http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7021-1?showpic=10142

hTeXGIU.png

I've kinda realized now that I don't really share good deals I find, as if I might be interested in them, I don't want anyone else finding out!

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Ahh, never mind. It comes from here: http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7021-1?showpic=10142

Oh, interesting. I never got too into Vikings. I just checked the Web, and the Exo-Force set I was thinking of (the Mobile Devastator) was released a year after that Vikings set anyway.

I've kinda realized now that I don't really share good deals I find, as if I might be interested in them, I don't want anyone else finding out!

Good thinking; that's what I do. I've gotten a lot of good deals that I kept from the rest of BZP. :)

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know how much they sold for, I have 6 of them... Haha

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC