Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

For anyone planning on spending large quantities of dollars on a clear Hau, see this first: http://www.bzpower.com/board/blog/7/entry-130933-just-to-be-clear/

I suspect these will become easier to acquire over the next few months. I would also guess that the number 1500 only refers to the number given out at NYCC, not the number that were made.

-Letagi

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I found out about this after I made that post. I still don't think it's worth that much. Not even GPKK have such a high value...

Well considering the price of other LEGO Comic Con items, from SDCC, I think it would be worth around how much it was sold for

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

For anyone planning on spending large quantities of dollars on a clear Hau, see this first: http://www.bzpower.com/board/blog/7/entry-130933-just-to-be-clear/

I suspect these will become easier to acquire over the next few months. I would also guess that the number 1500 only refers to the number given out at NYCC, not the number that were made.

-Letagi

I think on Flickr Deevee mentioned that he suspected that only 800 of the masks were given out at NYCC (200 per day), 100 at the VIP thing, and the rest pictured here. Of course, this probably will make them easier to obtain. Edited by Refy L.S.

For anyone planning on spending large quantities of dollars on a clear Hau, see this first: http://www.bzpower.com/board/blog/7/entry-130933-just-to-be-clear/

-Letagi

I think on Flickr Deevee mentioned that he suspected that only 800 of the masks were given out at NYCC (200 per day), 100 at the VIP thing, and the rest pictured here. Of course, this probably will make them easier to obtain.

The VIP ones included a different packaging and a different number (1 of 100) that seemed to be separated  from the NYCC number (1 of 1500).

This is my own picture by the way. :P

I found out about this after I made that post. I still don't think it's worth that much. Not even GPKK have such a high value...

What price are you talking about? Those listings are under $100. If you know someone selling GPKK for less than a hundred bucks please share by all means :s

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

IF you want to bid on this people, make sure to bid £20 more than you intended to originally.

Only way you'll get it.

Learned that the hard way today with a Lhikan & Kikanalo still in box that was being sold for £9.00. :tear:

What price are you talking about? Those listings are under $100. If you know someone selling GPKK for less than a hundred bucks please share by all means :s

I wrote that when the lowest offer was 300$. I don't know anyone selling GPKK for less than 100$, unfortunately. :P

Hail Denmark

I wrote that when the lowest offer was 300$. I don't know anyone selling GPKK for less than 100$, unfortunately. :P

If there were such a thing, it would have been MINE.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Not if I had beaten you to it. :P

- :t::l::h:

Thanks Fikou, I'm bidding on that Takutanuva and now someone else is winning since you posted :P It's my current grail as I don't have one boed so I WANT IT!!! 

Where did you get a hundred bucks all of a sudden :P

Thanks Fikou, I'm bidding on that Takutanuva and now someone else is winning since you posted :P It's my current grail as I don't have one boed so I WANT IT!!! 

Where did you get a hundred bucks all of a sudden :P

I didn't, but I'd find a way, there's always a way.

Something very nice here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380761793432?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

hTeXGIU.png

Whew, I'm sweating in here. Someone cranked the "friendly competition" to 11. ;)

That was me lol. Am I bidding against you takanuva??? I actually went up to £20 last night and now been outbid again so clearly it's not just me who wants this...

Edited by Munty

I don't want those comics but wish he'd ship those masks to the uk as I need the TNGM, orange vahi and all the copper masks :(

Out of interest has anyone seen this uk auction?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301350996306?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bit it up to about a tenner but gave up a while ago as I don't see huge value there. It seems to contain Axonn, Brutaka, V+Fenrakk, Umbra and Gadunka so it's agood haul but even so this stuff never usually goes so crazy on bids here...

Anyone see anything I'm missing? (Knights Kingdom aside!)

Edited by Munty

I don't want those comics but wish he'd ship those masks to the uk as I need the TNGM, orange vahi and all the copper masks :(

Out of interest has anyone seen this uk auction?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301350996306?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bit it up to about a tenner but gave up a while ago as I don't see huge value there. It seems to contain Axonn, Brutaka, V+Fenrakk, Umbra and Gadunka so it's agood haul but even so this stuff never usually goes so crazy on bids here...

Anyone see anything I'm missing? (Knights Kingdom aside!)

It would seem that the announcement of Bionicle gen 2, the market for old sets has been reborn. If Toa Mata Nui wasn't expensive already, he certainly will be soon!

hTeXGIU.png

I like how the guy claims that Vezon and Fenrakk are "COMPLETE" when Fenrakk looks dead on the ground and has loads of missing parts.

Oh yeah i only just noticed that, the parts on his legs are missing

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

I was expecting it to be another Visorak, like Suukorak or something.... But no. It's Toa Iruini. Build incorrectly. 

I mean come on! He literally has a canister with it showing images of what KEELERAK looks like! 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I was expecting it to be another Visorak, like Suukorak or something.... But no. It's Toa Iruini. Build incorrectly. 

I mean come on! He literally has a canister with it showing images of what KEELERAK looks like!

The more I look at it, the more it hurts.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Last one ended with just one bid at $25??? No international shipping it seems but even so why did it get so little attention? Was shipping stupidly high? A lot of them seem to be getting that way. One of the others listed is $41 to post to the uk!!!

Anybody up for a drive to Birmingham? 

A huge vat of stuff for a pound.

Please don't post that stuff I've been talking to the seller for days :P I'm currently winning all 3 of those items and I intend it to stay that way ;)

Anybody up for a drive to Birmingham? 

A huge vat of stuff for a pound.

Please don't post that stuff I've been talking to the seller for days :P I'm currently winning all 3 of those items and I intend it to stay that way ;)

Do I see a TMN foot poking out of the top of the first picture?

The seller is selling it separately :)

hTeXGIU.png

I'm really starting to dislike this topic for publicising the lots I'm watching :P For the record I bought all the stuff from the birmingham guy ecept TMN. Went surprisingly cheaply in the end though, £42 I think. Missed out on a boed one earlier that went for almost £60. Another one a few days ago went for £40 too! Lots of TMNs about at the moment...