Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

I'm SO MAD at myself! I found a lot on eBay yesterday that had TOA MATA NUI (as well as a bunch of other parts) for $26! I thought it ended Monday, but apparently it end last night at 8pm and I lost it. Some lucky person got Toa Mata Nui for $52.

Last Sunday I missed out on a chance for 7 throwbots, two Bohrok, and Pohatu Mata for $25. Time ran out and it was unsold. He has yet to relist it.

My luck on that site is so twisted and unfortunate.

move along.

nothing to see here.

To make up for the lack of Lhikan's head, the seller included a William Furno... that also lacks a head. :P  :P

And as for this whole thing about B6's collectibles and such, while it would be a bit rude to ignore the wishes of Lego/B6/etc., it is yours and you have every right to so whatever you want to it, from selling it to running over it with your car. (Please don't do the latter, though I'm not sure why you'd do it in the first place.:P) You can uphold the rule if you want to respect the wishes of those who gave it to you, but nobody can stop you from selling it if you want to.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I missed a trans neon orange Kraata that sold for a measly £20.

I started a topic specifically for that AND NO ONE LISTENED!!!

I don't want to break the prototype rule I just think it's stupid, just my opinion, I still respect Legos wishes

I listened alright, I just forgot when it ended and left it by accident. Mark my words when I say I will get one someday.

Someday...

I don't want to break the prototype rule I just think it's stupid, just my opinion, I still respect Legos wishes

I listened alright, I just forgot when it ended and left it by accident. Mark my words when I say I will get one someday.

Someday...

Lots of people have one, start a topic asking for it, they're only valued at like 40$

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Someday...

Lots of people have one, start a topic asking for it, they're only valued at like 40$

Kanohi is my main priority at the moment. But I will seek one out eventually. 

Someday...

What ones? Like all the kanohi from 2001 or what?

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Someday...

I personally want the 2001 kanohi, but nonetheless...

Stay on target

move along.

nothing to see here.

Someday...

Yup. And all of 2002, all the misprints, Krana, Krana Kal, Protodermic Nuva masks, Noble and Great Kanohi, all the great Kanoka disks, and then Kraata, because I don't really care about them as much. 

And when the listing was on, I had just spent a bit of money on the misprint Kaukau's.

Someday...

Yup. And all of 2002, all the misprints, Krana, Krana Kal, Protodermic Nuva masks, Noble and Great Kanohi, all the great Kanoka disks, and then Kraata, because I don't really care about them as much.

And when the listing was on, I had just spent a bit of money on the misprint Kaukau's.

I just saw a yellow kaukau go for 20£ is that what you're referring to.

Time for a feel trip:

Edited by lessovikk4

Guys, please stop with the ridiculously huge quofes! Also, can we get this back on topic? A little back and forth regarding recent purchases suits this topic just fine, if you guys want to have an in depth conversation though perhaps take it to pm now!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Guys, please stop with the ridiculously huge quofes! Also, can we get this back on topic? A little back and forth regarding recent purchases suits this topic just fine, if you guys want to have an in depth conversation though perhaps take it to pm now!

Ha

But seriously:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181662093858

Great deal

I spy a shadow kraata:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221690248494

Alright!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201283918592?nav=SEARCH

Edited by lessovikk4

Hang on... has anyone noticed that the Roboriders logo is EXTREMELY similar to the Hero Factory logo???

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Figure-Lot-Parts-Masks-Technic-Pieces-/141578981528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f6c3d098

Has a complete set of the 6 Turaga all with their correct masks, and comes with Tahu (missing a mask), Lewa, and Pohatu

Pretty good in my opinion, $20 for all the turaga

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Figure-Lot-Parts-Masks-Technic-Pieces-/141578981528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f6c3d098

Has a complete set of the 6 Turaga all with their correct masks, and comes with Tahu (missing a mask), Lewa, and Pohatu

Pretty good in my opinion, $20 for all the turaga

Yeah, it is a pretty good deal. Funny how Onewa has Pohatu's head, Whenua has Onewa's head, and Pohatu has Whenua's head. :P  :P  :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

The promotion's ended now, but between the 1st and 14th of February, you could get the trans-orange Hau in the Hero Pack with a blue Skull Spider free with any purchase from the Lego Shop or at Lego stores, although this was only in Europe.

The promotion is coming to the U.S. in March, in case you didn't know. So yay, more transparent orange Tahu masks!!! :P  :P  :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

I spy a White Matatu. And an MEK.

Can somebody proxy this for me? I live in Canada, if that helps

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

I would, but I actually want it.

hTeXGIU.png

I figured I would get some competition :P

Anybody who doesn't want it want to proxy for me?

Edited by ~Haxorus~

BZPRPG:

I figured I would get some competition :P

Anybody who doesn't want it want to proxy for me?

To be honest, I can proxy, Because I have no money. I'll win the auction, but I need to rely on you to pay me. PM to discuss.

hTeXGIU.png

Don't waste your time man, I'm going for those masks :D Nice stuff in there and if you choose to proxy you'll have to give Charlie a cut as well as paying two lots of postage. How about you let me get them cheap and you have first dibs on anything that you want? We all win :)

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!