Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

Doodle! Pm me! I need that for the museum!

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Nice!

I have a display banner like that from 2001 with the Toa Mata on it, looks like this:51RP7KTJFWL.jpg

It's kind of just laying around in my basement at the moment, so if anyone's interested feel free to contact me!

MC beat me but if he doesn't snap it up (and if Craig doesn't want it) I'd love more 2001 banners! Let me know if it stays on the market :D

I watched that voporak right to the end Craig, what a bargain! Gratz! And as you said earlier, you're lucky I already have one lol

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

BTW, I'm not really interested in the banner, still a nice piece to a collection though. 

On the Voporak, I actually put a bid of £29.95, just for a laugh. 

I was expecting a few other bids on. I already have Voporak, but I need the box, the instructions and parts to build the shadowed one. 

And I have a feeling somebody was bidding on this. Well I see some Protodermic Kanohi in there. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Job-Lot-LEGO-Bionicles-8574-8573-8570-8578-8562-8561-8587-8595-Instructions-/371261544897?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5670e999c1

Edited by Craig B

Everybody's worrying about a banner and I'm just sitting here buying a 125$ 32x15x12 display with krika, rohka t3, pohatu, gali, and it's light up

Um... Good for you I guess? Not sure when this stopped being a 'look at this bargain I scored!' topic and turned into a place to boast but whatever... 

Craig I had soooo many red ruru recently but am now down to just one :P Will let you know if any more turn up! You don't need a blue or white matatu by any chance do you? (or a white ruru) as I have those :P

Everybody's worrying about a banner and I'm just sitting here buying a 125$ 32x15x12 display with krika, rohka t3, pohatu, gali, and it's light up

Um... Good for you I guess? Not sure when this stopped being a 'look at this bargain I scored!' topic and turned into a place to boast but whatever... 

Craig I had soooo many red ruru recently but am now down to just one :P Will let you know if any more turn up! You don't need a blue or white matatu by any chance do you? (or a white ruru) as I have those :P

Munty, he scored the item from eBay for a bargain, so it belongs in this topic, hehe :P

Plus if you wish to make sales I believe you should use your sale topic for that, too :)

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Hah yeha I know, not trying to push sales just curious as the red ruru has come up a lot lately!!! $125 doesn't seem like a particular bargain but it IS a very cool piece. I don't even remember a link to this item though so I hope we get to see a pic of it when it's delivered :)

Edited by Munty

Yeah PM me if you get another one on BL.

I do need a blue Matatu, however I have seen another store with all the other misprint Matatu's I need. 

Back on topic.

Battle of Metru Nui

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Battle-of-Metru-Nui-8759-/121577379537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c4e9396d1

Is this still too much?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-White-Metal-Krana-Kal-Krana-Mask-Rare-/171692266184?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f9a812c8

Yeah PM me if you get another one on BL.

I do need a blue Matatu, however I have seen another store with all the other misprint Matatu's I need. 

Back on topic.

Battle of Metru Nui

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Battle-of-Metru-Nui-8759-/121577379537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c4e9396d1

Is this still too much?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-White-Metal-Krana-Kal-Krana-Mask-Rare-/171692266184?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f9a812c8

That WMKK is somewhat tarnished, I'd say at a push, $175. Although, if it's just reeeeeaaally dirty then I suppose it's worth that. But there's like $60 of shipping and imports on top of that to the UK :(

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Seems more reasonable certainly. When you take into account things like postage and import taxes though it comes to more like $260+. As long as TLH still has one left for $200, UK buyers would be better off buying from him. I didn't pay any duty on the one he sent me and that ebay one is asking almost $50!

Sorry, I was trying to say its a great bargin and no one took it. I offered it to Craig but he said no

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

OK. If you can hold onto it for a few days, to see if I can get some money. 

I'm still getting Kanohi from Bricklink, and I also plan on getting a chrome gold C-3PO and some other figures, like the original white Boba Fett, as I am also a big SW fan.

Another toy fair is coming up soon in Birmingham, so I'll also need some money for that. :P

Also, this popped up. Thank goodness for the make offer button.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-BIONICLES-JOB-LOT-over-6kg-of-pieces-18-x-Bionicle-instructions-/181672249732?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4c828984

Edited by Craig B

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!