Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

If anybody finds an Axonn (at a reasonable price), please let me know as soon as possible. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Is that really a WMKK?  I never noticed a mold parting line like that.  

(pic)

Mine has a similar line, but it's not as noticeable as in the picture. Granted, mine was kicking around in a gutter for as long as two years so the line may have been worn down. Or the flash from the camera may have reflected off the raised surface and exaggerated it. Either way, I'd say it's genuine.

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

Kicked around in a gutter?

A friend found it lying on the ground in 2005 and traded it to me. That's why it's not in great condition and is missing the bag and card.

And why my acquisition of that WMKK is quite possibly the most unlikely one to have ever occurred. :P

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi
  • Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I've listed my remaining Tanoka on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/261886018705?

I also bought the custom Visorak, since no one else seemed interested. Just seemed like a piece that will look nice next to my computer when I'm in college (if I can hang it up and not get in trouble).

Cool man, that Visorak looked wicked! Please show us some more pics when you get it ;)

I bought the Gen 2 Tahu store display which I'm pretty excited about. Watching a lot of other big lots right now too. ebay uk seems to go through waves of having nothing good for sale and then having loads!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I could proxy for anyone looking for the wmkk?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Looking for a green Matatu if anyone has one. Decided last night I'm sick of waiting for one to turn up naturally but bricklink has one for sale in the US of r£15 and I don't care that much :P Hit me up if you can make a better offer ;)

Am I missing something with that Toa Mata Nui listing?

Ended:

May 26, 2015 , 7:10PM

It finished in the future? I guess that explains what happened to the Vahi :P

Regardless, a sealed TMN, wow! I'm not surprised that didn't hang around long, I've never seen another one like it!

Did anyone here bid on this?

http://ebay.com/itm/301630398694

I was going to, which is why I didn't post it earlier, but it got too expensive for me.

-Letagi

Well, you should have posted, and maybe one of the rich people could have bought it. That way, at least a BZP member could have gotten it. Please take those photos and add them to the collectibles topic, it's a rare piece that I've never seen before.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Did anyone here bid on this?

http://ebay.com/itm/301630398694

I was going to, which is why I didn't post it earlier, but it got too expensive for me.

-Letagi

Ugh, I wish I could've gotten that. Though, I don't particularity trust shipping from outside the U.S., but I'm testing that as we speak. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

man, thanks for sharing :( Interesting to see all these previously unknown box sets turning up lately though!