Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

I don't know if has already posted this, but this is a VERY interesting collection

Holy what?! He's out of his mind... It's not worth a fraction of that. It doesn't even has boxes! I have a full collection from 2001-2010 with about 80% of it's original packing, full mata, nuva and krana collections and who only knows what else and I'd let ALL of it go for 15k!!!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I don't know if has already posted this, but this is a VERY interesting collection

Holy what?! He's out of his mind... It's not worth a fraction of that. It doesn't even has boxes! I have a full collection from 2001-2010 with about 80% of it's original packing, full mata, nuva and krana collections and who only knows what else and I'd let ALL of it go for 15k!!!

You could buy pretty much every rare collectible ever with that money. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

You couldn't buy the one for $15k...Lol but!!! You could buy most of the other collectibles, assuming they were all available. But I don't think you could buy all the other collectibles.

MC

Edit: About the auction, I think the price is a bit steep, but not by a whole lot. The person selling them probably has a good attachment to them for whatever reason. I know when i look at my collection, I think of all the good times I had with people building, to me, that is priceless.

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Agreed, but 15k without boxes is way to high... I know exactly what you mean about the joy of collecting though MC. I've enjoyed putting together all the stuff I have so far but to be honest I'd happily sell it all for a price that allowed me to do it all over again! The only exceptions would be my rarer items. So no you still can't have them :D

Also I just bought a boxed Toa Mata Nui and Baranus V7 for £70 delivered ;)

Agreed, but 15k without boxes is way to high... I know exactly what you mean about the joy of collecting though MC. I've enjoyed putting together all the stuff I have so far but to be honest I'd happily sell it all for a price that allowed me to do it all over again! The only exceptions would be my rarer items. So no you still can't have them :D

Also I just bought a boxed Toa Mata Nui and Baranus V7 for £70 delivered ;)

Was the TMN sealed?

You couldn't buy the one for $15k...Lol but!!! You could buy most of the other collectibles, assuming they were all available. But I don't think you could buy all the other collectibles.

MC

Edit: About the auction, I think the price is a bit steep, but not by a whole lot. The person selling them probably has a good attachment to them for whatever reason. I know when i look at my collection, I think of all the good times I had with people building, to me, that is priceless.

How much did you get it for? 

Edited by Toa Chronix

$15k I think! It's not for sale though so all the money in the world won't buy it...

No TC, not sealed. I don't tend to buy sealed sets unless they're rare or cheap! This boxed one is for my collection so my unboxed one is now for sale.

Edited by Munty

Idunno man. That Bionicle hat is pretty cool.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

$15k I think! It's not for sale though so all the money in the world won't buy it...

No TC, not sealed. I don't tend to buy sealed sets unless they're rare or cheap! This boxed one is for my collection so my unboxed one is now for sale.

Based on my calculations, he's charging roughly £68 per set.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-BIONICLE-2015-70780-protector-of-water-NOT-preorder-In-hand-/111547916392?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item19f8c62068

Figured it wouldn't be too long before people would start selling any they've been able to get for profit on eBay. lol

:o ME WANT

hTeXGIU.png

The only way anyone can have these sets is if they were gifted by LEGO for preview purposes right? Wonder if there's a way to find out who it is to make sure they NEVER get that undeserved privilege again! 

The only way anyone can have these sets is if they were gifted by LEGO for preview purposes right? Wonder if there's a way to find out who it is to make sure they NEVER get that undeserved privilege again! 

I might buy it. Make it a monument to all their sins.

hTeXGIU.png

Nah, some have already been spotted in stores.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's how this particular one was obtained. I really doubt anyone who received a review model would resell it. They only get sent out to a select few people for a reason. 

Bliss.png

Dude control yourself it's not long now! Besides why spend so much now on one little set when you could get two toa for it in the new year?

Which shops have already got them out? Seems odd that TLG would allow it so early.

• Upvote 1

Yeah my local TRU just told me most of the new Lego stuff will be on shelves on boxing day but I've been told that before so am just going to wait and see I think!

Looks like someone actually bought they protector for 35 bucks.

Oh well. I'll just cry. I am so desperate to get the new sets! :(

It's only another two weeks! Based on personal experience, you'll probably feel better if you wait a bit longer, especially if you save a bit of money in the process. I'm planning on buying the sets maybe one or two at a time (okay, maybe three :P), to drag out the experience. That way it's not over so quickly. We've waited almost five years for this. Why get it over with so soon?

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

"Paint me like one of your French Bohrok"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Pahrak-Boxed-/261700532551?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item3cee913947

Looks like the seller of that overpriced Kaukau from a while ago has once again halved the price. Still ridiculous. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Lego-Bionicle-Colour-Kanohi-Kakau-Mask-/261700540644?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item3cee9158e4

Edited by Toa Chronix

I'm on it!

There: http://web.archive.org/web/20141216155817/http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Bionicle-figure-Doll-GI-Joe-Ken-size-1998-Mattel-boy-man-size-12-/261686955620

That's it. I am definitely starting up a Lego GoofEbay series, because this is just hillarious...

EDIT: And here is his brother:

http://web.archive.org/web/20141216162024/http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Bionicle-Doll-GI-Joe-army-clothes-Ken-boy-man-size-12-/141494779918

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

So that guy (think it was the same guy) basically bought every set in the store then sold 19 of them for $25 each... What did he pay, $10 each right? So he made about $300 off impatient idiots. That's just paid for an entire set of these items when they release in like a weeks time. What is wrong with people???

So that guy (think it was the same guy) basically bought every set in the store then sold 19 of them for $25 each... What did he pay, $10 each right? So he made about $300 off impatient idiots. That's just paid for an entire set of these items when they release in like a weeks time. What is wrong with people???

I don't think they can wait to buy Bionicle again. So naive.

hTeXGIU.png