Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a full set of the misprint Rurus and Matatus. Sadly, they are out of my price range. :dollarsign: :madgo: :dollarsign: :devil: :dollarsign: !!!

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Yes, I just forgot to put in a link. They were also available for purchase yesterday.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Look what an ebay user put up! I wish i could buy this but i dont have the money :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-LEGO-BIONICLE-LOT-All-sets-100-Complete-PLUS-masks-CDs-games-posters-/261193965092?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item3cd05f9e24

Its looks like a complete 2001-2003 collection with the exclusive CDs, about 12 McToran, Rahi sets and many more! Most of the sets come with their canisters and boxes altho the box look a little worn out.

Edited by AdaptingChaos

• 4 weeks later...

Just scored A Nui-Rama set with the box and both Instruction manuals for $8.50+$7.00 shipping ($15.50 total), Did I get a good deal?

Nice. I wish I could get deals like that. Well, I kinda did, once...

There's a MISB Granite throwbot/slizer for $12.99, buy it now.

LEGO GRANITE THROWBOTS 8506 !! NEW !! L@@K !! RARE !! RARE !! FACTORY SEALED !

P.S. Does anyone remember those guys? They define under-appreciated in my opinion...

Hey, there's a Turbo, too!

LEGO TURBO THROWBOTS 8502 !! NEW !! L@@K !! RARE !!!! RARE !!!! FACTORY SEALED

Edited by Enax the epic

Hey everyone, check out this extreme eBay post: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicles-Collection-of-215-Sets-2001-2007-/321111919360?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ac3c30b00

215 Bionicle sets from 2001-2007: $12,500!

Wow... thats the biggest listing for bionicle i've ever seen. Although, why didn't he have pics?

Would ya look at that... It's a MISB power pack. Are these rare?

Bionicle 3 Track Music CD with Speical Chrome Mask

Hey everyone, check out this extreme eBay post: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicles-Collection-of-215-Sets-2001-2007-/321111919360?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ac3c30b00

215 Bionicle sets from 2001-2007: $12,500!

Wow... thats the biggest listing for bionicle i've ever seen. Although, why didn't he have pics?

Yea, the lack of pics is a little suspicious. You would think for over 12 grand, he could take a picture of a couple hundred Lego sets.

I don't think I've seen any power packs around on eBay, so I would assume they're pretty rare.

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Why are kalmah, the Ehlek, and Mantax decapitated?

• 2 weeks later...

Weird legoland promo of a brick-built Hau. Never seen this before, even on bricklink, so this might be rare, as the price suggests.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicles-Legoland-Exclusive-Mask-Build-Mask-Green-Open-Pack-w-instruction-/181145361584?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a2d1adcb0

Just scored A Nui-Rama set with the box and both Instruction manuals for $8.50+$7.00 shipping ($15.50 total), Did I get a good deal?

Nice. I wish I could get deals like that. Well, I kinda did, once...

There's a MISB Granite throwbot/slizer for $12.99, buy it now.

LEGO GRANITE THROWBOTS 8506 !! NEW !! L@@K !! RARE !! RARE !! FACTORY SEALED !

P.S. Does anyone remember those guys? They define under-appreciated in my opinion...

Hey, there's a Turbo, too!

LEGO TURBO THROWBOTS 8502 !! NEW !! L@@K !! RARE !!!! RARE !!!! FACTORY SEALED

I ended up buying the Granite, but I already have turbo.

Anyways, look what's selling right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicles-Collection-of-215-Sets-2001-2007-/321127576188?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ac4b1f27c

Edited by GBV

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've seen any power packs around on eBay, so I would assume they're pretty rare.

Back when I was in second grade (2005), I got an unopened Power Pack for about $15 off eBay. And I played with that Hafu set so much...

I paid $60.00 for 70 Kanohi masks and a TRU carrying case. I only actually needed 22 of the masks. I'm hoping to resell all the masks I don't need on here. The lot included an Infected Hau, 17 Gold/Silver Kanohi (there were duplicates), three Metru Nui Matoran Kanohi, and 20-something of the Mask Pack ones. Think I got a good deal?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if we're allowed to do this, but I just bought : http://www.ebay.com/itm/181189222883?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Good seller, fast and affordable shipping, the usual.

So for $20, I snared complete Matoro Mahri, Kongu Mahri, Pridak, Ehlek and Photok. I also got nearly complete (missing 1-2 parts) Pohatu Phantoka, Chirox, Mantax, Jaller Mahri, Hahli Mahri (complete w/ some broken pieces), and Kirop.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Just noticed this auction on ebay.

Not a very good deal, but the funniest part about it is the guy apparently was never taught how to count to six! XD

Twice he states that the auction is for five boxes: But lists six, and has pictures of six XD

Think I got a good deal?

Few masks are worth over $1, and you can buy the mask case for $3. (masks likely over $1: off colors kakamas, haus, hau nuvas, silver nuvas, infected) But if you got silver nuvas (besides miru, some guy found hundreds of them and now they're worth little), then you could probably make quite a bit.

Unless most of the sets are complete (i.e all the haus, all the kaukaus, etc), it's not a fantastic deal.

1 + 17 + 3 + 20-something isn't 70. What others did you get?

I'm not sure if we're allowed to do this, but I just bought : http://www.ebay.com/itm/181189222883?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Good seller, fast and affordable shipping, the usual.

So for $20, I snared complete Matoro Mahri, Kongu Mahri, Pridak, Ehlek and Photok. I also got nearly complete (missing 1-2 parts) Pohatu Phantoka, Chirox, Mantax, Jaller Mahri, Hahli Mahri (complete w/ some broken pieces), and Kirop.

Pretty sweet deal! I'm surprised it didn't go higher!

Edited by Steve the Squid

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-LOT-OF-104-LEGO-BIONICLE-FIGURES-SETS-FROM-2001-2006-/161077894374?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2580fd9ce6

104 sets from 2001-2006 for $1,800. That's much better than the lot for $15,000 with no pictures, but I still doubt anyone is going to pay that much for a lot of BIONICLEs. Sure, you can acquire that amount over a certain period of time, but no one's going to shell out nearly $1,800 just so they can have a bunch all at once.

Bliss.png

Collectors will pay high amounts for finished collections! Or even just rare pieces! I watched a gpkk sell for like 365! For one krana!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 3 months later...

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Sarcasm detected.

hTeXGIU.png

Umm... $20 USD (SHIPPED) essentially for Ultimate Dume minus 4 or 5 pieces + protodermic kakama nuva? Looks like a good deal to me..... How is that not a good deal? Proto masks alone go for more than that :S

well I think its a good deal, not sure about baltarc :D

hTeXGIU.png

I'm thinking about listing up some pretty rare stuff on ebay, but I would rather sell then here. I have 7 wmkk and a gold kanoka, along with three prototype masks and a bunch of other rare masks and full sets, along with almost every set ever made. If anyone is interested just pm me, or go ahead and post in my topic. After all, the Platinum Avohkii won't buy itself, that is the whole reason I'm selling everything, so I can buy the Platinum Avohkii.

Thanks

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm thinking about listing up some pretty rare stuff on ebay, but I would rather sell then here. I have 7 wmkk and a gold kanoka, along with three prototype masks and a bunch of other rare masks and full sets, along with almost every set ever made. If anyone is interested just pm me, or go ahead and post in my topic. After all, the Platinum Avohkii won't buy itself, that is the whole reason I'm selling everything, so I can buy the Platinum Avohkii.

Thanks

Mc

Yo your inbox is full PM me when you get it cleaned out a bit :P

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png