Watashi Wa

Official Ebay Auctions Topic

If anyone is looking for a SSKK (or WMKK I can’t tell what it is) this guy in the UK seems to be selling a whole lot of bionicle for £1000 and if you scroll through the photos there’s what looks to be a WMKK or SSKK: https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/enormous-lego-bionicle-collection-90-sets-all-pieces-many-canisters-boxes-open-to-offers/1336587581?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

He may be willing to sell just the Krana! I don’t know I haven’t spoken to him but I’m not looking for one at the moment. If anything goes ahead please PM me to let me know what happens! I’d be really interested to hear, thanks

Nice find. It's a Krana ja though. Wmkk and sskk only came as a Krana xa. That makes this a vmkk. They were the prototypes for the wmkk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got any ultra rare Kanohi misprints or prototypes for sale? PM me and we can talk business. Looking for rare Yellow Ruru and White Huna to complete my 2001 mask collection.

4 hours ago, chuckschwa said:

This looks very very shady, it looks like it was 3d printed while real prototypes like real pieces but with some circles for the plastic injection. I believe it is a scam, someone trying to get a quick buck

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

3 hours ago, Vraiment said:

This looks very very shady, it looks like it was 3d printed while real prototypes like real pieces but with some circles for the plastic injection. I believe it is a scam, someone trying to get a quick buck

I had the same kinda vibes. Most prototypes come out of Europe and anyone could scribble autographs on old stuff. I haven't seen many prototypes up close, but these look more rough than any real ones ive seen come out of Lego.

EDIT:
Description from seller: 
You can see from the photos, some of the Legos were scratch built by Lego, somewhat translucent/partially painted, and this prototype features a somewhat lumpy surface with texture  (NOT found on the toy)
Keep a look out, I will also list the Lego Prototype for the mighty "MAKUTA" warrior; it's much larger
and I'm still putting it back together.   Will include signed goodies with that one as well.

Edited by chuckschwa
Additional info

Got any ultra rare Kanohi misprints or prototypes for sale? PM me and we can talk business. Looking for rare Yellow Ruru and White Huna to complete my 2001 mask collection.

2 minutes ago, chuckschwa said:

I had the same kinda vibes. Most prototypes come out of Europe and anyone could scribble autographs on old stuff. I haven't seen many prototypes up close, but these look more rough than any real ones ive seen come out of Lego.

Besides there is no record of Rahkshi prototypes as far as I know

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

7 hours ago, Vraiment said:

Besides there is no record of Rahkshi prototypes as far as I know

That Rahkshi looks like a mix of all the worst thing about Galidor, knockoffs, and 3d printed parts.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 4/13/2020 at 9:36 PM, Master Inika said:

That Rahkshi looks like a mix of all the worst thing about Galidor, knockoffs, and 3d printed parts.

All that considered its kinda neat in a weird way. Even if its a fake I'd still give someone 15 bucks for it. 2000? Not a chance

move along.

nothing to see here.