BBC Contest #70: Vitruvius

xccj

18393829885_8b7845e9f9_c.jpg

Vitruvius by Jason, on Flickr

18389710742_1d89a73b92_n.jpg*18393829275_d34d97fdea_n.jpg*17771177054_82c73cf215_n.jpg

For BZPowers BBC Contest #70: Everything is Constraction

This is my recreation of the wizard Vitruvius, complete with his white robes, blue cape, tie-dye shirt, green fuzzy shoes, lollypop staff, and orange headband. I am especially pleased with how the face and beard turned out. It may not be perfectly smooth, especially since it was a bit tricky getting a flowing robe and cape onto this guy. But I think it's recognizable enough, at least if you've seen the movie. (If you haven't... well then I bet a lot of characters in this contest will be hard to place.)

Comments and such appreciated. Thanks!

:music:

• Upvote 13

Wow it is not hard to see the influence here. Very nice job capturing the weird wizard guy. I recognized him right away and I haven't even seen the movie.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Whellpp... Game's over, guys. Jason wins. :P We can all go home now.

Seriously, this is amazing! You've definitely captured the look, and I really do applaud that face. :D The staff could be a bit longer, perhaps, but besides that, I find no fault in this guy. Great work!

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...