The great being of air

It's rather nice, but it's got a few problems. Firstly, there's a lot of exposed Technic. For vehicles, that's alright, and for some characters, it's also alright. The problem, however, is conjoined with my other problem of having a bajillion different colors. I count 4 different types of green alone. You don't need so many colors.

Other than that, it's really good. The actual design is better than anything I've ever made, bar none.

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

It's rather nice, but it's got a few problems. Firstly, there's a lot of exposed Technic. For vehicles, that's alright, and for some characters, it's also alright. The problem, however, is conjoined with my other problem of having a bajillion different colors. I count 4 different types of green alone. You don't need so many colors.

Other than that, it's really good. The actual design is better than anything I've ever made, bar none.  

I was LITTLE at the time when my brother helped me at the time and I barely had any parts, so that's why it has different colors.

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html

So my only complaint is that you took so long to share this with us. I mean the post was made back in November last year and you have been a Member since late April. That means you made us wait well over a month... What else are you keeping from us?

So This looks to be a tall MOC, though calling it a great being I can see why. You really wouldn't call a Matoran sized character a Great being... Well you could(There was a Matoran who was a GB in disguise) but it would not make much sense. So Does it have any functions other then towering over the Toa or is it just really possible barring balance issues?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Overall the build seems solid, not many gaps.

The open pins are a bit of a bother, but could easily be fixed with some spacers and small technic beams.

The colors are pretty jumbled, but it looks like you tried to keep a scheme of green, grey and silver. The tan bits are a little out if place, and holy mother of god there's a lot of blue pins.

That last bit is understandably unavoidable, given the lack of those pins in any other color.

All in all? Very nice, with just a few gripes on color and open pins.

Nice build (aside from the horde of blue pins) and while I don't really understand his backstory, Titan Gresh is certainly a cool concept. And holy moly that's a tall MOC!

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

It's a good model, though I'd swap those desert and couple of yellow pieces for gold. Also, the body could do to be taller and bulkier. The legs could also be a little bulkier. The actual construction techniques used are good though :)

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I remember this one!  You started it back in 2011 right?  I had a blast working on this one with you!

It's a good model, though I'd swap those desert and couple of yellow pieces for gold. Also, the body could do to be taller and bulkier. The legs could also be a little bulkier. The actual construction techniques used are good though :)

Oh this is hysterically ironic because we basically just used the '08 Takanuva build as the frame and customized it!  Maybe when we redo it we should of course do it entirely from scratch and take care of these problems:

The open pins are a bit of a bother, but could easily be fixed with some spacers and small technic beams.

The colors are pretty jumbled, but it looks like you tried to keep a scheme of green, grey and silver. The tan bits are a little out if place, and holy mother of god there's a lot of blue pins.

That last bit is understandably unavoidable, given the lack of those pins in any other color.

exposed Technic. bajillion different colors. I count 4 different types of green alone. You don't need so many colors.

The blue pins everywhere are quite annoying, and the tan bits on the chestplate are also out of place.

Well that will be fun!  Thanks for the positive advice guys!

Edited by Mocmaker
  • Upvote 1

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!