Hello, all! Welcome again to another patented DALLIOR: RAHKSHI LORD MOC! *insert cheering here*

This time, I would like to present to you, the mutated Krana Ca!

Main Shot

His Axe

Discovering his Powers

Krana Powers Activate!

Because my Sister Asked...

This hulking behemoth was originally an ordinary Krana Ca, but it was unwittingly exposed to Energized Protodermis, mutating and enhancing it until it had a body of it's own. It being a Krana Ca, it has the ability to shield itself and others from harm. It now carries out it's intended mission... to cleanse all life from the island of Mata Nui.

Comments? Celebrations? Cquestions? Cookies? (cookies especially welcome)

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord
  • Upvote 3

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Hello, all! Welcome again to another patented DALLIOR: RAHKSHI LORD MOC! *insert cheering booing here* 

This hulking behemoth was originally an ordinary Krana Ca, but it was unwittingly exposed to Energized Protodermis, mutating and enhancing it until it had a body of it's own. It being a Krana Ca, it has the ability to shield itself and others from harm.

Comments? Celebrations? Cquestions? Cookies? (peanut butter chunky cookies especially welcome)

There fixed your quote... :P

Anyway this is a really white moc. So is it a good guy or bad guy? Now that it has its own body does it still follow the swarm's directive of cleansing the island?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Really cool. Kinda reminds me of a bad guy I made.

Anywho, I'll give you what you asked for.

chunky-peanut-butter-cookies-2-550.jpg

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Nice work! I see you used some of your special effects training here. ;) I approve!

Shadow approves?! YES!!! Thanks, Shadow.

Hello, all! Welcome again to another patented DALLIOR: RAHKSHI LORD MOC! *insert cheering booing here* 

This hulking behemoth was originally an ordinary Krana Ca, but it was unwittingly exposed to Energized Protodermis, mutating and enhancing it until it had a body of it's own. It being a Krana Ca, it has the ability to shield itself and others from harm.

Comments? Celebrations? Cquestions? Cookies? (peanut butter chunky cookies especially welcome)

There fixed your quote... :P

Anyway this is a really white moc. So is it a good guy or bad guy? Now that it has its own body does it still follow the swarm's directive of cleansing the island?

Yes, he is very white. I almost didn't use the PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND seen in these shots because of his utter whiteness. And I fixed the description to specify what his "moral standing" is. Sorry; wrote the description on a timecrunch.

Really cool. Kinda reminds me of a bad guy I made.

Anywho, I'll give you what you asked for.

chunky-peanut-butter-cookies-2-550.jpg

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnom... Mmm... thanks, Vrokorta!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

(Quoting since I'm on mobile)

@FordianL Thanks! :)

@Dragonnumbersnumbers I used the Metru green as a placeholder part, as all the rest of those pieces in white are on the Arkiz Bear, which is currently touring the country on the convention circuit.

I spelled questions "cquestions" because yay alliteration! :P

EDIT: Edited because bad phone means double post. :|

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

Nice blend of older and newer parts, and I like the fact you've constructed it around a Krana. I always like it when people do more with them than just power Bohrok.

The white spider-legs, the Ca, and the general colour scheme remind me of a skeleton.

• Upvote 1

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

Nice blend of older and newer parts, and I like the fact you've constructed it around a Krana. I always like it when people do more with them than just power Bohrok.

The white spider-legs, the Ca, and the general colour scheme remind me of a skeleton.

Thanks! :D

Really? I think the Ca looks more like... a mustache, if anything. :P

@Dragonnumbersnumbers I used the Metru green as a placeholder part, as all the rest of those pieces in white are on the Arkiz Bear, which is currently touring the country on the convention circuit.

ahh, ok,

Wow I didn't even notice that when I first looked at it. He does have a green "bone" on his left arm.

So how come nobody is talking about the last picture with this tiny beast is trying to stare down your Ca. Does he really think he can win?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

ahh, ok,

Wow I didn't even notice that when I first looked at it. He does have a green "bone" on his left arm.

So how come nobody is talking about the last picture with this tiny beast is trying to stare down your Ca. Does he really think he can win?

Sorry for taking long to reply.

Yeah, my sisters were screaming at me to include this scene. I think it turned out well... for my MOC, at least. :P