OKOTO ADVENTURES

Pohatu: Uniter of Stone

Welcome to Okoto Adventures, a comical comic featuring the Bionicle 2015 sets and other characters. I am Pohatu, and all these hiatuses with the Bionicle animations has left me bored. So what does any smart, normal Toa do when he is bored? Make comics of course! I must warn you though, I am a very busy Toa and these comics will be updated at a highly irregular schedule. Some weeks there might be two, others might have none. Without further ado.... I present to you the origins of OKOTO ADVENTURES.

Comic #1.   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RahkshiToa88/COMICS/okotoadventuresofficialstart.jpg

Character Intros!

Character Intro 1

Meet the Team

Character Intro 2

Villains Intro!

Normal Comics!

Special Comics:

Rahkshi comic special!

Please comment and criticize. I want to know what I am doing right and how I can improve!

Edited by Pohatu: Uniter of Stone
  • Upvote 3

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

As you would say... *ahem* Looks, gr8, m8. 8/8.

Looks like the photo comic trend is picking up! Better work fast and get mine up soon! :P I think your story is doing very well so far, with a great amount of random ridiculousness!

One thing, though, put the shader bubbles in behind the letters. If Ghiddy taught you wrong, I'll teach you the right way. :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Interesting start. I look forward to seeing more. However, I would suggest against just naming a villain out of nowhere. I didn't even have my villains figured out when I first started. I worked up to them, gave them time to materialize.

Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing where you and your shenanigans go with this! :D

Edited by The~1st~Shadow

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

That's the point. My character in the comics doesn't have a villain, so he finds a random Maha goat and decides to make it the villain. Some slight spoilers for what I have planned- it doesn't work out. You'll see soon enough what happens. Also, now that I have my HP, I can use MS paint and picmonkey better. Thanks for the comments!

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

That's the point. My character in the comics doesn't have a villain, so he finds a random Maha goat and decides to make it the villain. Some slight spoilers for what I have planned- it doesn't work out. You'll see soon enough what happens. Also, now that I have my HP, I can use MS paint and picmonkey better. Thanks for the comments!

Ah, gotcha. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did have to give Pohatu's text a border in the Rahkshi comic because it was the exact same color as the table. Ghiddy's told me about Textmonkey, but I think I'll try to find a way to alter the text in photoshop. That way I can do all the work in one place. Thanks!

I HATE SCORPIOS

Actually, it's called Picmonkey, not Textmonkey. :P

Great new comic, Peemoss! Make sure you keep updating, and don't end up like me, who never updates (my birthday comic is more than a week late!)

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

• 2 weeks later...

@Character Intro 2

one of us needs to shoot the phots

Um...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will change it as soon as I can. On another note, once I finish destroying my Mask Maker contest mask, I'm going to make the villains get hired and the first Okoto Adventure.

I HATE SCORPIOS

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will change it as soon as I can. On another note, once I finish destroying my Mask Maker contest mask, I'm going to make the villains get hired and the first Okoto Adventure.

I know it's off-topic, but what was your entry?

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I made a mask, but never managed to submit it officially. I don't have a facebook account, and I couldn't work things out properly on how to submit it with the person who was going to submit it. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

I made a mask, but never managed to submit it officially. I don't have a facebook account, and I couldn't work things out properly on how to submit it with the person who was going to submit it. 

Ah. Bummer. If you got pictures, I'd like to see it. :)

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

• 4 weeks later...

HELLLLLO BZ-NUI!

I am not actually dead! Here is the villain intro comic! This is also the last intro comic you will have to read! Also, I have a question for everyone who reads this. You may have noticed that none of the intros really had their format exactly the same. So this is my question- which format is your favorite? Say the name of the intro comic, and the one that the most people like will be the format I use from now on. I still need to work on font showing up fine, but this is something I need done before I make anymore comics.

Also the upcoming comics will actually start to be funny, so get hyped for a comic that might arrive within the week or next two months. Actually, the first legit comics I will upload will be 5-6 all at once.

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...