BIONICLE Product Card on LEGO.com Updated

tn_15_06_06_bionicle-product-card-update

The BIONICLE product card picture on the products section of LEGO.com has been updated, now sporting a skull villain mask instead of the Mask of Creation. The website itself has not been updated yet, unfortunately, but this shows that work is definitely being done right now and that we can probably expect a website update soon, hopefully with new episodes! What else do you hope or expect to get with the website update?

View the full article

More unique profiles for the protectors and Skeleton Warrior bios.

Copy and pasted bios for the Skeleton warriors.

Considering the Skull Warriors have already had unique bios on some retail sites, I don't think we need to fear a lack of unique bios on the main site.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

tn_15_06_06_bionicle-product-card-update

The BIONICLE product card picture on the products section of LEGO.com has been updated, now sporting a skull villain mask instead of the Mask of Creation. The website itself has not been updated yet, unfortunately, but this shows that work is definitely being done right now and that we can probably expect a website update soon, hopefully with new episodes! What else do you hope or expect to get with the website update?

View the full article

Let's hope they get a better voice actor. :P

• Upvote 1

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

What else do you hope or expect to get with the website update?

A website that functions properly. :P

Anyways, the new product card looks cool enough, though I liked the Mask of Creation a little more. But I understand why they changed it. 

I'm probably looking forward to the new episodes the most. I'm ready to see the Toa take on some Skull Villains. :)

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm actually really excited for this. Okoto has already received as much attention and care as Metru Nui had, and I find this year to resemble 2004 allot in terms of content. I think we're at the point where people have either moved on to something else, or embraced the line and have realized that we know more about Okoto than some are willing to admit. Sure it's not Mata Nui levels of world building and structure, but its more than everything after 2005. Also, this is a GOOD thing. We're going to be on this island for at the very LEAST 3 more years. We don't want to know all there is to Okoto in just a single year. That means every year after wouldn't have ANY world building. My example of this would be 2002-2003. There wasn't much world building to be done outside of plot devices and Mata Nui (the island itself) didn't have many mysteries left after 2001. We knew all of the inhabitants and locations, there weren't really any ways to introduce new characters to the story unless they moved away from there (since we saw the whole cast in MNOG). Which of course, they did. The way I see it, we have more years where they can slowly and intricately make a rich world full of characters without a lot of the limits they would have had with building the whole world in one year. 

• Upvote 3

Huh, I'm now noticing that the Ninjago, Elves, Friends, and Ultra Agents product cards were also updated for the summer sets. I wonder if they were updated at the same time, and if so, why they weren't reported on. If we're going to make ourselves out to be a LEGO site we can't report on every teeny tiny bit of BIONICLE news while neglecting to mention other similar news that could have been covered with just one extra sentence ("Lots of other themes have also had their product cards updated for the summer").

• Upvote 2

Huh, I'm now noticing that the Ninjago, Elves, Friends, and Ultra Agents product cards were also updated for the summer sets. I wonder if they were updated at the same time, and if so, why they weren't reported on. If we're going to make ourselves out to be a LEGO site we can't report on every teeny tiny bit of BIONICLE news while neglecting to mention other similar news that could have been covered with just one extra sentence ("Lots of other themes have also had their product cards updated for the summer").

They may have been updated at the same time but I didn't notice any of them.

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^