First MOC in a long time-toa levva

This is first bionicle moc i have made in many years and probably my first attempt at making a "serious" character.  Despite the obvious blue pins, which i would like to replace with grey ones someday, I would like to hear what you think!

His name is Levva, and he is a toa of air.  I have a backstory for him in the works.  

This is him without holding his weapons, and i kind of prefer this look more so than when he is holding weapons.  

11324966_1588453888104316_69216207_n.jpg

Now here are some angles of him holding weapons

Front:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11252230_1651211685109258_1572033245_n.jpg

Side:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11242407_444750789021071_443144978_n.jpg

Rear:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11242134_408334962672493_1010777287_n.jpg

let me know what you think!

• Upvote 1

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

Levva, the toa of air? What a coincidence...

The design concept is solid and the colour scheme is great, but some of the pieces, such as the Ehlek claw and rahkshi feet, don't really match with the rest of the MOC. The limbs, especially the arms, look a bit too long compared to the body - maybe you could build a custom torso, or extend the Inika torso as done on Tuma. The upper legs are pretty cool, and maybe they'd look better if they were bulkier and the tubes didn't stick out as much.

And what do you mean by "serious character"?

• Upvote 1

Levva, the toa of air? What a coincidence...

The design concept is solid and the colour scheme is great, but some of the pieces, such as the Ehlek claw and rahkshi feet, don't really match with the rest of the MOC. The limbs, especially the arms, look a bit too long compared to the body - maybe you could build a custom torso, or extend the Inika torso as done on Tuma. The upper legs are pretty cool, and maybe they'd look better if they were bulkier and the tubes didn't stick out as much.

And what do you mean by "serious character"?

Thanks! And I meant a moc with a name and backstory. All the mocs I made when I was younger were nameless with no backstory.

Good job, JJ! I really like the chest, and the use of the Metru foot as a chestplate complements it well. It's a nice and solid, while still slim and flexible, Toa.

My one gripe is the arms. Your green upper arms really don't match with the rest of the MOC. I'd say either make the upper arms black with the silver armor plate, or just incorporate more overall green. Just green mask and hands work well enough.

That issue aside, this is still an amazing MOC! Great job!

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Good job, JJ! I really like the chest, and the use of the Metru foot as a chestplate complements it well. It's a nice and solid, while still slim and flexible, Toa.

My one gripe is the arms. Your green upper arms really don't match with the rest of the MOC. I'd say either make the upper arms black with the silver armor plate, or just incorporate more overall green. Just green mask and hands work well enough.

That issue aside, this is still an amazing MOC! Great job!

Thank you! Now that you said it, I certainly agree with the upper arms. Black would definitely work better and fit with the aesthetic I was going for a lot more.