Six Matoran of Mata Nui

Ontocron

These are absolutely brilliant!

You did an amazing job at making everything look to scale with the Matoran, and just as good of a job with getting clear shots.

I also must applaud you on how "alive" you made the Matoran look. You gave them each their own separate and realistic personalities.

:pakari:  :m_o:  :c:  :u:  :l:  :u:  :s:  :n:  :u:  :v:  :a:  :pakari:

"Toa of Magnetism and Sarcasm"

these are epic i downloaded them all and i have my pc acount pic as "Matoro on the Drifts."

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

• 2 weeks later...

I love me some Bionicle photography, and this...

Well this is just amazing. Well photographed, post-produced images and some stunning locations and poses for Tohunga too. It's a pretty impressive feat, being able to have them posed like that. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more someday. :)

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

These are pretty neat. :)  If you ever decide to do more of these, are you going to include other Matoran, such as Takua?

Also, I'm pretty sure that Hahli was never sold in that form, so I'm guessing that you used parts from the one that came out in 2003, along with Macku (the only Ga-Matoran ever released in that first form).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

These are pretty neat. :)  If you ever decide to do more of these, are you going to include other Matoran, such as Takua?

Also, I'm pretty sure that Hahli was never sold in that form, so I'm guessing that you used parts from the one that came out in 2003, along with Macku (the only Ga-Matoran ever released in that first form).

Yes, to both!

These look excellent. If you don't mind me asking, did you use my method of articulating Kongu's head? If so, I'm happy that someone got use out of it.

Thanks. I used wire twist-ties again on Kongu's head, but I admit it wasn't very stable. I'll probably have to look into other methods in the future.

Here's my topic on the way I found you can articulate MolToran.McToran heads: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18038-moltoran-articulation/

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 3 weeks later...

As everyone has said, these are amazing! :)  Everything about them is enjoyable. The environments are all stunning and appropriate backdrops for their respective Matoran. The effort you put into finding and creating them was really worth it!  The Matoran's poses are also all both interesting and characteristic. The only one I might have wanted to see different is Matoro, maybe with his looking tentatively into the distance, but his stoic, uninflected Ko-Matoran demeanor is definitely a cool balance to the rest of the poses that are so individual.

My favorite part? The eyes.  As we all know the McToran never got the regular transparent eye treatment, so seeing them with actual glowing eyes just like the Toa and Turaga in their original images is really amazing.  Thanks for all the work you put into these!

• 2 years later...