Scouting For Bricks Wrapup

2015-06-06_S4B_teaser.jpg

Last weekend Boy Scout Troop 39 hosted their third annual Scouting For Bricks event in Leesburg, Virginia. Several BioniLUG and BZPower members were in attendance as well as some prominent AFOLs like Mariann Asanuma and Matthew Kay. There were some really great creations to see, and we did our best to get pictures of all of them. To see what was on display, read on!

View the full article

Oh wow! I didn't know this was a thing. I was aware that boy scouts had gone to other conventions and taken part in lego events before, but I never knew that a troop's hosted one, and one so close to where I lived before I moved to Italy! I did get my troop to do an organized trip to BFVA in 2013, and they were even featured on the LEGO Club video showcasing the event!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!