Collectibles

Over the years, Bionicle has had many collectible objects. From masks, to krana, and balls. (Skull Spiders included if you count those)

What collectibles do you have?

I have:
3 Red Hau
1 Silver Hau
1 Colorless Hau
2 Infected Hau
2 Black Huna
1 Tan Huna ♥
2 Lt. Blue Pakari
1 Red Pakari
1 Black Pakari
2 Purple Pakari
1 Blue Pakari
1 Silver Pakari
1 Orange Ruru
4 Transparent Blue Ruru
1 Red Ruru
1 Transparent Kaukau
2 Brown Kakama
1 Lt. Teal Kakama
1 Silver/Blue Komau
1 Black Miru
1 Green Miru
1 White Akaku
1 Silver/Green Matatu
1 Blue Kaukau Nuva
1 Black Pakari Nuva
1 Green Miru Nuva
1 White Akaku Nuva
12 Krana
20 Kraata
1 Shadow Kraata
1 Dk. Red Great Huna
1 White Great Matatu
1 Brown Great Komau
1 Vakama Disk
2 Ko-Metru Disk
1 Onu-Metru Disk
1 Vahi Disk
1 Golden Vahi mask
1 Golden Mask of Light
1 Crystal Mask of Light
4 Powerless Rhutuka Spinners
5 Skull Spiders
1 Golden Skull Spider Mask
1 Black New Pakari
1 Golden New Pakari
1 Green New Miru
1 Golden New Miru
1 Brown New Kakama
1 Golden New Kakama
1 Brown/Green Protector
1 Purple/Black Protector

Edited by Makaru

I'm not gonna list everything here. Some of my notable items include:

-Copper mask pack

-All 14 Euro misprints

-Protector of Ice signed by the set designers

-Power pack with box

-Various sealed sets and packages

-I also had 2 VMKK at one point (they are in a collection with much more love now.)

Edited by Alphonse Elric

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Few kanohi nothing special and infected hau

Got 2 clear tahu comic con masks sealed

300 sealed kanohi european mask bags(so big chance of Some misprints vahi and infected hau there)

Other collectibles:

Sealed voporak

Sealed Ultimate dume

Sealed karzahni

Sealed irnakk

2x sealed toa mata nui

2x value pack toa metru with two sealed toa in cannisters and kanoka disc shooter in each pack (never seen one before)

Recently sold my sealed combiner cable crawler too munty

Banner toa mata

Banner red bohrok swarm

Banner name bionicle with infected hau on top

And a lot more sealed bionicle sets!

I have...

KRAATA

Vorahk Kraata

Panrahk Kraata

KANOHI

Teal Miru

Gold Ignika

Silver Ignika

Silver/Blue Komau

Silver/Red Ruru

Silver/Green Matatu

Silver/white Mahiki

Gold Kaulsi 

All Variations of Skull Spider masks(including Gold)

All Gold 2015 Winter wave Masks

All Winter Protector Masks

And Several other ones(Post 2003) I don't care to list because it would be too long.

OTHER
Hero Pack

Edited by Dragon11603

None of our G1 collectibles are particularly rare, apart from a prototype Avohkii in Reddish Gold and a prototype Kraahkan in Dark Grey Metallic. However, my brother and I have three clear NYCC Tahu masks (two of which are in the VIP Lego Store Event packaging), and two of the transparent Gali masks from the Lego Inside Tour this year.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I can't list everything, but here are my more rare/notable items:

Yellow Kaukau

Light blue Kaukau

Blue Ruru

Green Ruru

Brown Ruru

Chrome Hau

Copper Komau

Copper Huna

Orange Vahi

Gold Vahi

Black Toa Nuva leg

NYCC Clear Hau

Pearl gold Kraahkan

Movie Edition Kraahkan

Trans neon green Miru

Poisoned Hau Nuva (red forehead)

Gold Ignika

Non-rares:

All 36 Toa Mata masks 

All Rahi masks

Most Turaga masks

All Matoran masks

All Toa Metru and Metrutoran masks

All Toa Mahri Masks

All Phantoka/Mistika/Av-Matoran/Kra-Matoran masks except 2008 Avohkii

A bunch of Krana

All standard 6 Kanohi Nuva (from the sets) 

All Kraahkans 

Various other masks not listed here

3 Hero Packs, one opened others sealed

Edited by -Chronix Master of Stuff-

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I would really want to have a sealed gali transparant mask, but no one is selling them and what are they worthl?!

Since they are possibly the most exclusive BIONICLE masks today (excluding the various masks made from precious metals), I imagine they might go for a high price, although it's hard to say until people actually start selling them. Only 250 Transparent Blue Gali masks were produced, and only 200 are being distributed. A lot of the considerably more common NYCC exclusive transparent Tahu masks (of which 1500 were produced) have been selling for $45–50, so I would expect the Gali masks to sell for at least that much.

However, I do not necessarily expect them to rise to the ridiculous aftermarket prices of many event-exclusive licensed minifigures (which are often priced in the hundreds of dollars), since BIONICLE masks in general don't tend to be valued as highly as licensed minifigures in the aftermarket. Compare the aftermarket prices for the 2012 Deadpool minifigure with the aftermarket prices for the 2008 silver Kanohi Ignika, both of which appeared in $20 retail sets. And Toa Ignika, as a store-exclusive set, was actually MORE limited than the set Deadpool came in.

The market for BIONICLE masks is simply smaller than the market for minifigures based on popular movie and comic book characters. Not to mention that BIONICLE sets are cheaper in general than sets from many other LEGO themes, so BIONICLE fans are not as accustomed to spending huge sums of money on their hobby. Both those factors might help encourage lower resale prices.

I would really want to have a sealed gali transparant mask, but no one is selling them and what are they worthl?!

Unfortunately, an exclusive item like that is worth whatever a person is willing to sell them for, and I haven't found any evidence of any of the tour attendees selling theirs at all. Generally, attendees of the Inside Tour are discouraged from selling exclusive items, and the ones who do can charge ridiculous prices due to essentially being the only ones offering them.

If you really want the mask, it might be worth keeping an eye on charity auctions at Lego conventions like BrickFair. I think sellers might find it easier to justify selling an exclusive item like that if the proceeds were to go to a good cause. Keep in mind that that isn't a guarantee—even as someone who attended the tour myself, I can really only guess at how items like that might become available if they become available at all.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ATH/Mira/img_0737.jpg <-- My Kanohi Nuva collection was a complete windfall gained from an eBay seller. The "missing" masks are currently equipped on my Toa Nuva

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ATH/Mira/updated_2001_great_kanohi_may_2011.jpg <-- My Great Kanohi collection. The picture is out of date. It is complete now, and I need to get another photo with that long-hunted black Kakama!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ATH/Mira/complete_noble_kanohi.jpg <--My Noble Kanohi collection. Also was obtained complete from eBay.

I have a decent-sized Kanoka collection, a wide array of Krana, and some cans full of Kraata. Nowhere near complete for any of those, though. I do have some nostalgic gems like the orange Vahi and trans-neon green Miru (TNGM). I am still looking to obtain a full set of those European misprint masks and the copper mask of victory. Then, I might finally consider my BIONICLE mask collection complete.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

• 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few collectibles.

Full set of original 72 Kanohi
Orange Vahi

Chrome Hau (Rua)
All Euro Misprint Ruru and Matatu
Brown Komau
White Huna
Metru Red Huna
Metru Blue Matatu
US Copper Huna
UK Copper Huna
Copper Komau
Set of 96 Krana + The 8 Dark Purple Variants of Gahlok Va Krana
All 36 Kanohi Nuva
All 6 Protodermic Kanohi Nuva
Set of 48 Krana-Kal
One Sterling Silver Krana-Kal (# 72/72)
One White Metal Krana Kal
Set of 8 VMKK
6 out of 8 Gray Plastic Krana-Kal (Just missing the Xa and Vu)
All 4 Variants of the Poisoned Hau Nuva
Sparkly Avohkii
Dark Gold Avohkii
Movie Edition Kraahkan
Gunmetal Kraahkan
All 259 Kraata
Full set of Kanoka
Gold Kanoka
Blank GITD Kanoka
UDD Kanoka
SDCC Kanoka
Disk of Time
Gold vahi
Ultumate Dume Kraahkan
NYCC 2014 Clear Mask of Fire
Lego Store Clear Mask of Fire
Power Pack (Trans Orange Mask of Fire)
Trans Blue Mask of Water

Trans Green Skull Skopio Mask

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

However, I do not necessarily expect them to rise to the ridiculous aftermarket prices of many event-exclusive licensed minifigures.

You're gonna be disappointed.

Anyways, time to dig out this pic again:

rares.jpg

I've since added an NYCC clear Hau and a trans-orange Hau. A couple of other treasures might be making their way into my collectinon soon as well.

The interesting pieces are in the far-right column. From the top down: Hau Nuva misprint, Strakk helmet prototype, Zamor prototype, WMKK, metallic purple Akaku (Flintsmith custum) and trans-orange Miru (also Flintsmith).

These are just my rare/special pieces, of course. I also have nearly complete Krana, Kanoka and Rhotuka collections, and plenty of Kanohi and Kraata.

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi
  • Upvote 4

I don't have many items that are rare, but I've got a WMKK, pearl gold kraahkan, movie kraahkan, gold vahi x2, complete set of krana and krana-kal, and then spare kraata and kanohi. I know I've got at least six copper hunas, gold ignika if that counts, two dark purple krana variants, etc.

Most of my stuff is just standard, though I'm trying to collect a few pieces that are a bit more rare. Would love a sterling silver krana-kal, but I've never seen one for sale.

Edit: I forgot the most important piece! I have that giant Visorak Keelerak statue as well.

Edited by Crezdonn

I have the NYCC Tahu mask, and the polybag one.

I don't have any rare masks outside the '01 Kraahkan (I've had a poisoned Hau and a GPKK, but I've since lost those in my backyard) 'cause I didn't care about collectibles back then.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

However, I do not necessarily expect them to rise to the ridiculous aftermarket prices of many event-exclusive licensed minifigures.

You're gonna be disappointed.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kongu389/Rares/rares.jpg

I've since added an NYCC clear Hau and a trans-orange Hau. A couple of other treasures might be making their way into my collectinon soon as well.

The interesting pieces are in the far-right column. From the top down: Hau Nuva misprint, Strakk helmet prototype, Zamor prototype, WMKK, metallic purple Akaku (Flintsmith custum) and trans-orange Miru (also Flintsmith).

-Letagi

Where did you get the Hau misprint?

Edit: Large-ish quoted image linked.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

cringe

-snip-

Very nice collection (had to give those Flintsmith customs a double-take). What's special about those silver weapon pieces at the top?

Nothing anymore. Originally, they were promotional items that came with Bionicle: The Game in 2003. They've been in several sets since then, so now they're just ordinary pieces. I included them in the picture because of their origin. It's the same situation as the trans-orange 2015 Hau, really.

Where did you get the Hau misprint?

Black Six let me choose two pieces out of the massive bag of misprints and prototypes that came from Binkmeister. That's where the Hau and Strakk helmet came from, as well as the Zamor prototype a while later.

-Letagi

I dont have a pic at the moment, but here's what I can recall:

-all 4 infect Hau nuva variants

-yellow kaukau

-orange matatu

-3 hole Kraahkan

-Takutanuva Kraahkan movie edition

-Ultimate Dume helmet
-Both Masks of Time

-5 stages of Shadow Kraata

-10 Trans-green Mirus

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I have a quite a handful of kraata, countless kranas, a few metru disks.

Kanohi:

Pohatu's great masks

Gali's Great masks

Red hau, pakari, akaku, miru, ruru, matatu

Lewa's great masks and Tuuli's ruru

Onua's great masks and ruru, Matatu, huna

White miru, pakari, akaku, kakama, kaukau

Golden masks except akaku

Gold mask of time

Mask of time *3

Takanuva's masks

I don't have any rare masks outside the '01 Kraahkan (I've had a poisoned Hau and a GPKK, but I've since lost those in my backyard) 'cause I didn't care about collectibles back then.

You lost a GPKK?  :bigeek: Do you remember which one it was?

Edited by Craig B

You lost a GPKK?   :bigeek: Do you remember which one it was?

Oh man that stinks that you lost your GPKK. Do you remember which one it was?

- :t: :l: :h:

It was either an Xa or Yo. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

You must find it! Lol

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I've got an NYCC Hau, as well as a prototype av-matoran arm and a malum body mismould

Other than that I have a bunch of the stereotypical G1 items like vahis and the european misprints

Edited by Based Goomy

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!